Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKM results??

Sabot

Sabot Design Photography
Dec 29, 2005
UK,West Midlands,Telford
not me that has the problem, it's mozillia that has the problem. If i could do anything about it i would do.

try either opera or safari both very good browsers

Dan
ah ok and nah i like firefox :D, very nice pics mate i must say. You got 2 of our team on it :) which they will probely buy, shame you didnt get any of me :D;)

Cav0011

Team Halo's worst player
Oct 14, 2007
soham
im using safari and I can't get hte images themselves to show. I might be retarded but is there a setting or something i need to adjust?

Cav0011

Team Halo's worst player
Oct 14, 2007
soham
im using safari 3.0.4 and the latest adobe. Basically what is happening is it goes to the pictures but no pictures ever load and the options on the bottom other then slideshow help and select album are not selectable.

phil alpha1

Dec 8, 2005
hereford
TEAMALPHA1.bebo.com
im using safari 3.0.4 and the latest adobe. Basically what is happening is it goes to the pictures but no pictures ever load and the options on the bottom other then slideshow help and select album are not selectable.
Hi Dan mate the same thing is happening to me. Is there anyway you could put all my teams pics that you took on the day on a disc and I will buy it off you at the next masters I know they will be good pics because they always are and I normally buy them off you anyway. We are looking at hiring you for a half day at the next masters unless some hires you for the full day.

Cheers
Big phil
:D