Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKM results??

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
Ok I've just looked through the rule book, and leaving the deadbox and interfereing with the game can be a 1-4-1, 2-4-1, 3-4-1 or suspension offense, plus there is talking from the deadbox.

I'm sure Pid and/or Andy made the leanient side of the call.

pringle

Jul 3, 2007
to be honest I think there are good and bad calls, balance themselves out. I know not just our team occasionally but a few others shot a few in the dead box which could have resulted in a penalty but the refs were cool about it. I personally from what i expierenced the reffing was top notch and field 2 refs got really into the game which made me laugh:D only one problem all day and that might been div 1 players in div 4 teams but oh well :rolleyes:

pid

blah blah blah
Aug 27, 2005
in the thick of it
Visit site
Please note this is HIS opinion and not the teams.

Although even the other team(s) said it was "unlucky"

And i think the only reason he is saying its biased was because the last masters i think it was you who 1 4 1'd nearly all our team...altho as i said this is HIS opinion not the teams...also this has nothing to do with one for ones incase people wondered it was because our player "put his hand on his head" not because of a 141 call which oviously no one likes to have but there part of the game and i suppose the fun :) But when our player gets taken off for no reason we get a bit annoyed...but as the ultimate makes the decision i guess lets let it go :)
Me mate?
I haven't, fortunatley, had to 1-4-1 anyone in last two events. Lets hope it stays that way :)
The "hand on head" thing, was it the last game? or near to the end? i'm not the ultimate mate, but there was a team earlier in the day where a guy put his hand on his head, then turned and asked if he was out, i said yes, he went to the deadbox then after asked where he was shot cos he couldn't see anything, i explained that he had his hand on his head so eliminating himself. He was cool with that. Anyway, still been a good weekend. :)

pid

blah blah blah
Aug 27, 2005
in the thick of it
Visit site
ok j-doe im not trying to make this into an argument and ruin the thread for every one else. I agree with you and others about the refs having a long day and reffing many games and obviously they will make mistakes. But im not talking about that or being against them but all i was saying was that the reffs on field one and two were not at there best on sunday.

but still was a great day.
Have you ever reffed mate? (not meant in an argumentative way)

Sabot

Sabot Design Photography
Dec 29, 2005
UK,West Midlands,Telford
Ok I've just looked through the rule book, and leaving the deadbox and interfereing with the game can be a 1-4-1, 2-4-1, 3-4-1 or suspension offense, plus there is talking from the deadbox.

I'm sure Pid and/or Andy made the leanient side of the call.
Shouldnt you already know that ;):D

But i still beg to differ as theres quite a differnce from being wiped by a ref due to our playing shooting them first and walking off with your hand on our head. But its his call and i dont hold anything agaisnt him :cool:

And pid yes was end of the day..last game for us :)