Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKPBA/Delta Force Link Proof

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
if you can talk too guppy she may be able too help you but it sems funny that all of a sudden the aupba has arrived and hay ooh they are giving 5 stars too delta

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
For some reason the delta website says the trademarks are property of Bluec 77 paintballing.

However that company does not seem to be listed on companies house, neither is Delta force. . Which all companies should be listed on. Normally only sole traders that are not listed.

Very odd

Echowitch

Southern Pirates
john, I checked on that. Apparently they could be registered as Private Companies and thus would not be registered with Companies House. Apparently some Delta Force staff are self employed though, most aren't. Strikes me as a rather off way to run a company of that size. Im sure there's regulations on how many employee's you can have before you must register as a Limited Company. Makes you wonder if they are declaring everything to the taxman.

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
DF leisure owns delta force, Although recently they changed companies to some generic sports group/ charity, as apparently charities dont pay tax on imported products? (please correct me if im wrong, its only from the infomation thats come to me) Its a very shady company.

Anyway, UKPBA is DF they are one of the same, they cliam membership legitimacy through the small print when you sign the disclaimer saying your willing to join UKPBA. hence why they boast 500,000 odd members, which I wish was accurate as that would be alot of paintballers!

Truth is if DF could make more money selling tinned fruit it would be called Delta Fruit, they care nothing about paintball. Staff are paid a slave wage for the hours, and are treated badly, and they give people a distorted view of paintball, which harms real paintball companies and organisations who do so much hard work to keep our sport afloat.

Echowitch

Southern Pirates
hehe nice to see that the sponsored links for "paintball" on the Companies House website DO NOT bring up Delta Force lol

The problem is the UKPBA. There's virtually no information on it at all. Just an address and a website we know is full of poopy. The "Industry News" page is a massive giveaway.