Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKPL/CPPS 2014

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
Well done Ainsley,picking best practice from across the pond and applying it. The feeder leagues /united /coherent approach to the sport,even if this is Mk1 and sucess is Mk5,every journey starts with the first step. With Euro ranking ,and mills being last step,means even newest teams can see a clear ladder to the side of the sport that is by its very definition,competitive.

Mxmatty125

Jan 15, 2014
Hi guys I need help I have a team together! Yaaaaaay just wondering how we can enter are team to play sup air please can you guys help thanks matt

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
Guidance from the first post...

In summary, if you want to sign up for the Sunday locked divisions, please contact us at admin@okpb.co.uk to register and we will provide you with details on how to pay your deposit by bank transfer. If you're looking to enter our Saturday divisions, Breakout or Division 5, then please email us and we will add you to the team list.

@Ainsley

Jan 25, 2014
Dumfries
www.facebook.com
hi all I will be there this year shooting not my ego but my Nikon for X3 paintball magazine covering the best of British paintball will be there Saturday to Sunday covering break out on the Saturday and then the main Sunday games all images taken on the days will be fully edited and sent to X3 along with a handful of images will be on my site for you all...

so if you see me come along and say hi you never know I may make you a start

all the best to every team that's playing this year and lets show the world what British paintball is all a bought

looking forward to catching you all on the field soon

Adam Axford

Northern Devils Captain #89
Nov 14, 2013
Greater Manchester
hi all I will be there this year shooting not my ego but my Nikon for X3 paintball magazine covering the best of British paintball will be there Saturday to Sunday covering break out on the Saturday and then the main Sunday games all images taken on the days will be fully edited and sent to X3 along with a handful of images will be on my site for you all...

so if you see me come along and say hi you never know I may make you a start

all the best to every team that's playing this year and lets show the world what British paintball is all a bought

looking forward to catching you all on the field soon
Hi mate we are playing breakout, our first season together and first real competition for a few of us!
See you there!
Adam
Northern Devils

Reactions: Kelv-Pedro

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
CPPS Location
National Paintball Centre
South Staffs College Rodbaston Campus