Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKPSF ANNOUNCEMENT

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
With the increased support from event organisers, site owners and retail outlets, we need to set up a committee to run the UKPSF with elected officials. Part of the process of application requires minutes of meetings and AGM minutes. This can only be achieved via an elected committee and of course an AGM supported from all areas of paintball. There needs to be a minimum of 1650 members* and this can be achieved with the increased support the UKPSF has been receiving.

I have managed the UKPSF for the past 15 years but to achieve the goal of sports recognition, I need to reduce my involvement, and there needs to be put in place a committee with meetings held on a regular basis. I hope this process can be started in the next couple of months. I have no idea what format the committee will take as this depends on the response from site owners, event organisers, paintball trade and of course the players.

The committee must have a broad range of members with all areas represented.

If you would like to be involved please email me your personal details and details of your involvement in paintball. I would suggest that there would be three meetings per year plus an AGM so you should be able to commit to mid week meetings, probably in a central location. You must also be prepared to do some “work” to achieve the targets that will be set at these meetings

We need this committee to take the next steps towards sport recognition.

* Minimum required to complete the pre registration paperwork to be considered to be a sport – this has changed to 1650 in the recent document