Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ukpsf clarification please?

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
I didn't put it in there for a reason. I paid for membership to a private part of the forum where I put this thread deliberately.
Can you remove my quotes from other people's replies please NitroBall

Last edited:

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
The Platinum section has the privilege to talk, joke, just about anything including subjects outside of paintball.

I feel the subject of this thread is relevant to everyone who plays paintball regardless if they are competitive players, or players who play for fun and giggles on a regular basis.
Donk, yes you did start this thread, i dont see why you are so upset ? but why start a fresh thread when some info on here that has been answered.

Yes, this subject has been brought up several times in the past, but i believe the UKPSF needs to be known by the more recent and new players. After all, if the UKPSF and Bully was never involved, paintball could have been a thing of the past here in the UK. Think about it, paintball is illegal in many countries, other countries they are heavily restricted. There are always those politicians who want to completely stamp out guns, as long as we have a governing body and a voice for all of us, hopefully paintball in the UK will still be played in many years to come.

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
The Platinum section has the privilege to talk, joke, just about anything including subjects outside of paintball.

I feel the subject of this thread is relevant to everyone who plays paintball regardless if they are competitive players, or players who play for fun and giggles on a regular basis.
Donk, yes you did start this thread, i dont see why you are so upset ? but why start a fresh thread when some info on here that has been answered.

Yes, this subject has been brought up several times in the past, but i believe the UKPSF needs to be known by the more recent and new players. After all, if the UKPSF and Bully was never involved, paintball could have been a thing of the past here in the UK. Think about it, paintball is illegal in many countries, other countries they are heavily restricted. There are always those politicians who want to completely stamp out guns, as long as we have a governing body and a voice for all of us, hopefully paintball in the UK will still be played in many years to come.
Because if I wanted it here I would of posted it here.
Just because you thought it was better placed here you moved it without considering that I specifically outlined why it was in plat section TWICE. There is no curtosey there.

If you think without the ukpsf that ball will be banned in the uk your are naive.

You think Steve bull has more clout than companies such as Dye, Planet, Kee, Shoreline, BZ or shops like Just paintball, lips etc?

If the government moved toward a ban which would hit the profit margins or these massive companies that generate lots of jobs, business tax & vat without Steve about then they would task their solicitors to do the same thing, they don't now as someone else is doing it for free.

The point was how is the ukpsf trying to get us recognised as a sport but now you moved it here it will get so full of horse s41t opinions with no fact behind them (just online quotes & web pages) it is totally ruined.
Thanks a lot pal.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Steve has been running the UKPSF single-handed for 20+ years.

I first met him in 1991, when he ran Undercover Camoflage.

Over the years, Steve has done a lot of work that has gone unpublicized - if he was to list all the challenges he has dealt with and help to sites and individuals that he has given over the years, it would be a very long list.

He just gets on with things behind the scenes, and does not ask for any thanks or recognition.

As for companies like Dye, Planet, Kee - if you looked at the structure of these companies - that is, their in-house staff - I think you may be surprised.

Having worked at Planet, I can tell you that they do not have a dedicated member of staff to deal with the issues that the UKPSF deal with, nor do they have an in-house legal team.

If they want legal advice or representation, they would have to pay a law firm to get it - and law firms would charge hundreds of pounds an hour for this type of work.

Look at Germany - without their paintball federation, they would not be playing paintball. But because they do, they have a highly organized and thriving league system.

Yet do the people behind their federation get paid a wage for doing it?

No.

They do it because they love paintball.

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
The point was how is the ukpsf trying to get us recognised as a sport but now you moved it here it will get so full of horse s41t opinions with no fact behind them (just online quotes & web pages) it is totally ruined.
Thanks a lot pal.
Having this in the platinum forums would have restricted many who could answer and chat about the subject in question. Not everyone in the industry or Bully or even those who work with him have platinum status.

Is there something on your mind or something you do not want a specific person to see ?
If the one thing you are so worried about horse s41t opinions as you put it, then why delete all your posts ?

OK, lets keep this thread civil, no more crap to be posted ! We do not want to ruin this thread !

Hope this helps Donk.

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
Dont see the problem about paying hell most people spend more on food and drink playing one days paintball

The £100 pittence as you put it could be the difference for some people it only takes a serious break to keep you off work for 6 months

but do recomend that people take out personal insurance talking off that forgot to claim on mine before xmas bahh