Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKPSF contact lost?

Chong

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2008
Thorpe, Surrey and The OC, CA
Hey guys, I've been trying to contact UKPSF about my renewal that never came through. I paid my fees and whatnot in December, but never got a new card or email confirmation. I've called a couple times and emailed them. Any idea what's going on?

Pillage and Plunder
Jun 14, 2011
Bognor Regis
check your emails, i do believe i read somewhere that they email all the id card and everything so it can be printed off by yourself

AlfieT

Get Rich or Dye Trying
Mar 24, 2015
London
i bought it yesterday and didnt get a confirmation other than from paypal. I assumed it would come in the post. Did you guys get it sorted?

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Took about 3-4 days after the paypal confirmation came through for the email to arrive with my card.

Reactions: AlfieT

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Ukpsf are run by volunteers so currently you probably get it quickly or slowly depending on timing as to when they do a membership run

They are also putting together a new system which will automate the process

In the meantime once you've bought membership your PayPal receipt is valid as an interim membership card if you have cause to claim on the insurance (full members) and if your going to a site / game offering ukpsf discount then just ask and show your receipt

Reactions: AlfieT