Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ukpsf member numbers

siesmith87

UKPSF MEMBER #7251
Mar 12, 2014
leigh greater manchester
I find it hard to believe there isnt 1800 active ukpsf members in the uk at the moment, and with just starting the hobby/sport a few things have come to light with trying to get paintball recognised as a sport in the uk and that it needs so many members. While spending alot of time on here lately and noticing theres normaly about 400/500 members online at any one time and the money some people spend on there gear for paintball it baffles me how people carnt afford £15 to become a member us as players benefit from it anyway so its a win from the start. The only people that can benefit from all of this is the players hopefully some people will see this thread and join things can only get better :)

BDswarveP

Jun 30, 2009
Yorkshire
Problem being that the majority of the people on here are penny pinchers so they have probably tried to join but on the bases that the ukpsf will accept 40% of the price and cover any other costs..........................hahah

i shouldnt poke fun really as im not even a member, although me and all the lads were talking about it last week for the reasons you have mentioned.

Adam Axford

Northern Devils Captain #89
Nov 14, 2013
Greater Manchester
I think next year the numbers will rocket as it looks like lots of events (including CPPS) will require players to hold a UKPSF membership to be eligible to play!

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
I think 400-500 members on line would be a rare occurrence and not the norm. There aren't actually many active paintballers, best guess is between 3000 and 4000 players with their own gear ( in the UK) at any one time so getting half of them signed up as members of the ukpsf isn't bad.

diaboro919

Crimson Baller
Jun 14, 2012
Dorset
i think another factor to it all is that the membership originally didnt auto renew itself when the year was up. You know how people get sometimes ' ill do it later' then later becomes next week, then next month and so on and so forth.

I myself havent signed up yet, on the basis i only ever play local and never big events. Plus the insurance i have already covers me for all major accidents that could occur. However now theres a 'Lite' memebership, im more than happy to join up :)

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I'm a member, I just wanted the fancy patch they did last year :)

Plus, it was a fiver. I don't play events and am not really likely to again until next year.

Reactions: siesmith87

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
Just renewed mine today and hopefully it's now going to be automatic in the future. Mine was to run out tomorrow but an email received today stopped that.