Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ukpsf member numbers

automag

Jan 14, 2008
I am a member and happy to pay the £15 a year.... My membership number is in the 7000. I guess when some one does not renew their membership that number gets retired or on hold in case they join again......I do think any one who own's their own kit should be a member and actively checked when you go to a site to play.

Reactions: madness

Rusta

Apr 21, 2014
So just to clarify..... We all need to join UKPSF So it will become a recognised sport ??

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
So just to clarify..... We all need to join UKPSF So it will become a recognised sport ??
You don't have to, and it does not guarantee sports recognition
However there will be no sports recognition without the numbers of active members

The thing is as well - what does recognition mean to us, as players, sites, the industry etc?
For players & sites recognition by sport England will mean little, for retailers probably nothing. But it could mean the ability to get facilities in university societies, possibly enhancements to sites but they would have to convince the 'funders' that money will be to the benefit of 'the community'

There are benefits of being a member - accident & liability insurance - but check the policy details if you plan on counting on the insurance for loss of wages. It's only valid on UKPSF recognised sites (pretty obvious realy)
If you are self employed etc then the policy is not going to pay out in timeframes you could rely on. Look into other insurance in that case
If you buy the £15 membership then most if not all of your money goes to the insurance policy
If you buy the £5 membership then you don't get the insurance but the money goes into the UKPSF

But you would be supporting the UKPSF which works for us, Steve bull has pulled off a few things in the past, and things are moving on with a new ukpsf body put together with reps from all over the industry

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
I applied for my full membership today. I have my appa number that's like 6700 and something, not sure what the uk number will be.

Always willing to help legitimise the sport in more places.

US universities for the last several years have had teams and there were uni societies back in the late 90s for paintball. It'd be cool to see if UK universities can get on board.

I mean if my uni (Leicester) has a quiditch team...it should have a paintball team as well.

frosty

warped player
Aug 9, 2005
solihull
w
Quite a few uk uni's have already got teams I mean there is a students cup every year off the top of top of my head, staffs uni, uwe Salford, Portsmouth and Aberdeen have all got teams