Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKPSF Walk on Weekend

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
Saturday and Sunday 29-30 September

The UKPSF in conjunction with Paintball Park 2000 (Kidderminster)will be running a MASSIVE scenario Walk-On weekend.

There will be a "mini" game on the Saturday afternoon followed by a BBQ at the site.

On the Sunday we will attempt to hold the LARGEST walk on event in the UK. Initial costings are £25 per player for the two days including the evening BBQ, and £15 for the Sunday event.

UKPSF members will receive a £2.50 discount OFF the entry fee and ALL players who pay for their "ticket" before 14 September will receive an exclusive event patch, which will not be available to players who pay after that date.

If you are a tournament player why not have a "day-off" and go back to your roots – rec balling – dig out the camo’ and have a fun day!!

I hope that the UKPSF trade members will attend to create a "Trade Village".

Site paint will be available from Paintball Park 2000.

The event is a UKPSF fundraiser so a large portion of the profit from the event will be going to the UKPSF. There will be a raffle and shooting competition.

Contact 0845 130 4252 or visit www.ukpsf.com for further details.

I need to know if there is sufficient interest to make this event viable. To date I have had over 50 enquiries from the Internet but I need at least 80 confirmed bookings by 7 September otherwise I will have to cancel the event. Therefore if you are considering playing please forward your payment (Cheques made payable to the UKPSF) to the UKPSF as soon as possible. You will receive a confirmation of booking within 7/10 days.

If you require an application form e mail info@ukpsf.com with your postal address and I will send you an application plus a copy of the WORD

All info is on www.ukpsf.com

:)

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
South Park the scenario

The scenario for the UKPSF Walk on Weekend will be SOUTH PARK

So we will be looking for various characters for the event!!!!!

I am sure you have a few suggestions.

More details about the scenario will appear on the UKPSF web site at the end of the month

Steve

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
Players wanted a big scenario game, the UKPSF are planning a "South Park" Scenario game but to date I have only had 8 applications for tickets.

If I don't have sufficienet numbers by the 14 Septemeber I will have to cancel the event,

SO you recballers get booked in, and tournie players come an have a stress free fun day!!!!!!!!!

www.ukpsf.com

I will be looking for "Characters" for the event so watch this space!!!!!