Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK's first televised paintball league

-Pikachu-

xlii
Jul 17, 2001
this Sunday, August 5th at 20:00 hours.
On Bravo which, is available through Digital and sky television - channel 13 on telewest digital if you have that

Seems quite interesting from the advertisements on Bravo, the presenters are having paintballs aimed in thier direction and they're wearing no face protection!

Other than that, I dunno what the heck it's about - got a flyer thru from Planet about it aswell in one of my orders

NIALL

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
We made the show. It will be great, trust me. Unfortunately we had nothing to do with the promo, and advertising companies are notorious for being blind to anyone other than themselves.

If you are at Crystal Palace for Campaign Cup, you will see the filming of the final.

I am sure all the teams that participated in the event will give it the big thumbs up.

Niall

:)

-Pikachu-

xlii
Jul 17, 2001
so it is actually a tournie/league thing and not a covert ops mission about terrorists and the sas??
I'll be watching it anyway :)

UKRedskin2001

Jul 19, 2001
The Bog
www.uk-redskins.com
i think its campaign, if so then you will se me dominate every field, throught the tournament, i will be that one, always trying for the fastest elimination of the opposition ever, and indeed i will be eliminated fast, prehaps you will break the record for fastest elimination of oppsoing team ever? us redskins will do our best to help... lol

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
any footage leftover from Tolouse?

Does anyone have tapes of the Tolouse coverage? They were definately doing a lot of camera work there and I was wondering if there would be a video compilation of the various newscasts, interviews, on field coverage, full game recording and commentary, etc. Yeah, I'd expect a lot of the dialogue will be in French, but maybe I could get a friend of mine that speaks it and does computer work to put in some subtitles.

Sloth

Eat Lard!!
Jul 9, 2001
Location Location!
Visit site
There is also gunna be a program called Crossfire, airing in September...This is supposed to be a sort of command and conquer meets crystal maze with a bit of treasure hunt thrown in for good measure. They will be illiminating each other using pantball markers....I think!

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
Just watched the bravo tv show Mission Paintball and for a first attempt i think it was not bad.

I made sure i watched it with someone who has never played the game to hear what they thought about it.

On the face of it i think they did a good job of filming (love the headcam), But I wish they had explained a little bit about the background of the sport, how fast the ball travels, How many can they fire in a second.

I only say this because it's the questions I was asked by the friends who watched the show with me.

PeeGee - I was asked why your mask is not the same as your team mates !!!, I Wish you had kept it down paul, But sure was some sweet shooting by you in the snapshot game - Well done