Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

UKWM 2018 - Round 1 - 18th March - Holmbush

Discussion in 'Competitive Woodsball' started by James ECI, Feb 10, 2018.

1. James ECI UK Woodland Masters

James ECI
    Message Count:
    UK Woodland Masters - 18th March - BOOKINGS OPEN

The dust is barely settling on the sell out Warm Up event from the UK Woodland Masters and teams are already putting money down to get involved in our next event on the 18th March at Holmbush!

This is where we take #growwoodsball to the next level - as we expand the 5 Man division team limit and introduce our new 3 Man entry division.

Some of the things to look out for at the Woodland Masters include:
    - LOADS of playing time
    - Europe's top Woodland fields - with new fields coming into play in 2018 and existing fields being updated
    - Great atmosphere
    - Lots of refs to keep games fair (8 refs per field at Warm Up)
    - On site shop for essentials and big purchases
    - Free media coverage from Cartel Media
    - On-site paint available from GI Sportz Europe
    - Industry backing from Planet Eclipse, Virtue Paintball Europe, MyPaintball, P8ntballer.com and Lansdell Soft Drinks Ltd
    - Pro Podium worth £225 and prizesspot

Run by Players. For Players.

Don't just take our word for it - hear from the Barbarians after their debut UKWM event:

“Today was our first event with UK Woodland Masters and have to say it is an event with a top marshalling team, passionate staff, friendly atmosphere and smoothly run games.

We didn’t expect half of what we saw today so on behalf of the Barbarians you guys really done a top job, you are a credit to the paintball community as a whole and no thanks will fully appreciate all the working hours you put in to make the event what it is”

#growwoodsball
    #moanlessdomore
    #supportlocal

Team List:

5 Man:
    1. Nemesis
    2. Turks Blue
    3. Turks Red
    4. ECI
    5. Outlanders
    6. GI factory
    7. Capital Killers
    8. Capital Killers - Black Tails
    9. SC Reapers
    10. OAPB
    11. Rushers
    12. Underdogz
    13. Predators Zulu
    14. Predators Masai
    15. Blow
    16. Dungee Dogs
    17. Barbarians
    18. War Pigs Alpha
    19. The Brotherhood
    20. Blow 2
    21. War Pigs Bravo
    22. SAD Tactical

3 Man:
    1. TMG
    2. Mavericks

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018 at 4:48 PM
    I am Cassius likes this.
  2. I am Cassius The Turks

I am Cassius
    Message Count:
    And here's our take on it, meant to post this earlier but forgot!
    Big thanks to Dave, Twizz and James at the UKWM for another great day out at the warm up on Sunday and well done to the Rushers on their win, fantastic day out and if Sunday is anything to go by we're in for another great season of woodsball, always good to see some new teams turning up and everyone of them that we spoke with really enjoyed the day and will be returning, says it all really!
    Thanks as always to Ledz and Planet for their continued help, we called on Monday and asked for a couple of "loaners" and 2 days later a box arrived with 3 markers in and some more playing kit! Top work from top people and greatly appreciated
    Also thanks to Mike Tait and all at GI for looking after us on Sunday, our first day out with our new paint and we couldn't be happier, only fault was it out performed us!! Shot superb all day.
    Well done to our Blue team for making the Pro finals and we can't wait for more great days out at the UKWM
    See you in March
    The Turks

Razordave and James ECI like this.
  3. James ECI UK Woodland Masters

James ECI
    Message Count:
    So we are now at 22 teams in the 5 man and the 3 man is gaining interest.

The support being shown by teams to the UKWM is phenomenal!

Even if you dont play i heavily suggest you come down and meet us, check out what we are all about and see where it leads!