Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

***Ultimate head gear deal***

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
Hi there, THIS is what I'm selling:

I am selling the ultimate headgear that the paintball has ever witnessed. I am hoping to sell it all at once. I am willing to provide a discount if you buy the lot. I want ONE sale ideally.

Why is it so 'Ultimate'?

Well, this is vintage stuff. This is art, this isn’t some knock off crap you see these days.

My baby:

**Original Tree Trunk**

I bought this on pbnation for $200 when ever called me crazy for doing so. I now have this gratification for ignoring the haterz. It felt like a trader buying when this have crashed and now it is back to booming. To the haterz, eat a bowl of dicks.

The back story to these things are that they were originally made for hunting animals. The legendary old school pros rocked a couple of these and since then, the mystery hunting store has now vanished from the face of the planet.

Players like Billy Ceranski, Ryan Williams were the 1st set of guys that used them. Then none other than Mr Trendstarter ‘Ollie Lang' started to use one before he become spiritual Zen, Then demand got out of control and I there are only around 17 left in the paintball world.

Some players that use(d) them:

- 'Archie Montemayor' whenever he isn't wearing the boring bland black beanie

- A lot of trauma guys liked these 'Tyler Hump' , 'Jason Trosen'

- 'Tyler Harmon' before he got pubic hair

- Jason Lock from 'Kappalanche'

- 'Drew Templeton' used one before he wore his gay swimming cap

- 'Brandon Short' has gone back to his routes, it looks a little beat up but he is looking after it. He sometimes turns it inside out for a tan effect. So you have 2 looks in one for this tree trunks head wrap. Worth DOUBLE PRICE evidently.

These things things give you a feeling of exclusivity and part of a underground elite select few. This thing is really wasted on some paintball chode. YOU HAVE TO LOOK COOL. I don't want to sell this to chodes with white JT ear protection on their Grillz

Some of the benefits of using this:

1) You see people in your peripheral vision that look at your head constantly, it feels kind of weird but also kind of like you're rockstar

2) It is a fact that these increase your kill shots by a 32.6% ratio. (PM me for scientific proof)

Some of the bad things about wearing these things:

1) You have to carry it everywhere with you, especially when airport security look through your bag and give you weird looks. I ain't putting into my big bag for the airport to lose.

2) You might as well walk around the paintball site with a sign saying 'Please steal from me if I am negligent even just for one second'

3) When ever you play paintball, if you are the 1st to get shot, you suck because apparently you're focused on looking good and not playing ability. Make sure you can play paintball otherwise this thing only solidifies that you suck *** at paintball.

Condition:

- No tears, it has been cut down at the bottom because they're too long but it is at an ideal length to cover neck.

Price:

- Make me an offer. I have turned down $1,000 for this, I honestly don't care if I keep it because they always increase in value the more time that goes by. My reason for selling is that I am doing some travelling for a while and I need an empty apartment. But I am not stupid, I know what these things have been selling on Pbnation and I am the creator of the thread that is the guide to tell the difference. (see sig) That includes trading for other Ion's and Spyder paintball markers. NO TRADES

Next on my list:

**Original Venom wear Iron kids headband**

This was giving to me by Todd Martinez, this is legit and I have held onto it for a decade and I have simply moved on from paintball to justify keeping it. I traded it him for vintage JT strap so I guess I don't mind selling it. Still love you man!

It is perfect condition, it is actually the best tan you will ever see on a headband. This is OG. Not remake crap.

I didn't wear this much, not because it wasn't cool. But I didn't want to be a fan boy. It's like...trial-ing for a pro team wearing a jersey of their best player.You just don't do it. It is has a cringe factor. I used this under my beanie because venom wear and hat combo's are bad *** in itself.

Which leads me to my next item:

*Grey Stripey beanie*

'Stripey hats and the headband dangle look 'is the in thing these days. I honestly don't get how some pro's wear wooly hats in 3,000,000 degree heat and humidity. The occasional bounce shot is just not worth baking your brain like one of those egg and bacon in muffin tin tutorials you see on youtube. But, they can play paintball, so I can't knock it.

This style is made cool by:

- Jason Edwards
- Alex Goldman
- Grayson Goff

Price: Make me an offer, this cost me quite a bit actually because I can't find them on any retailer stores. I had to buy from a Pbnation kid for top price.

Next item:

**Gucci headband**​

This holds a ton of mojo. If I don't use it, I don't play as good, it is as simple as that. Combine with tree trunk for a unique combo, everyone has venom wear and olive and tan work so well together. Kinda like chicken and bacon.

Price, make me an offer

Next Item:

Tiger Stripe headwrap:​

This is a head wrap, I use this when you practise and using paint that hurt like marbles. This is a contigency to wear because a tree trunk is too much to risk for marbles. You can still look cool as fook, combined with the gucci or venom wear headband.

REQUIREMENTS:

- PayPal since it's safe.
- I will include shipping from the UK in the final price.
- No white ear protection in your avatar pic, it's not possible to be a good player and wear this crap, like so:

Some pics of it inaction obtaining the 34% kill ratio (ignore that hit on my loader, I wiped it so it doesn't count:

I can get plenty of people to vouch for me. I work for Planet Eclipse incase you're thinking i'm some internet scam. If I you screw you over, you can call me at PE and tell me that you do not like me.

Good luck

Phil

Last edited:

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
Price on the iron kids headband?
I can send you some links to pages where you would be best posting that trunk up...should sell quickly as its a nice piece..out of my budget though :)