Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ultimate Uber Automag F/s UK

luke@york

pillagin a village near u
May 16, 2005
york
Visit site
One of the first Uber mags brought in by fatbobs earlier this year and heavily upgraded by myself, mag has the parts listed below.

ULE body black
Low profile clamping feedneck
X valve
Level 10
ULT
Gas thru fore grip
Modified sear from “lukes customs” in the states
“logic” Ultimate Mechanical frame
“logic” trigger with trigger stops
Dye grips
Original box and DVD
Original spares kit inc all shims for the ULT and level 10
Automag oil
Black braided hose and black anodised fittings

The Logic frame went out of production and I got on the back of a limited run of em last month they are extremely limited and only 40 were made on this last run for the “automag forum” members.

You cannot get a more upgraded mechanical mag than this one, its in gloss black and is in almost perfect condition condition (99% perfect in my eyes), its had about 4 boxes of paint thru it all year, has never chopped paint and is really set up to perfection.

I will try to get photos up in the next couple of days but ill be off work and I have no connection there so please bear with me.

I only want payment by paypal or cheque and if paying by paypal please add fees, postage is £15

Id like in the region of £430 ono

i also have an adjustable reg for sale for £30 which i have used to scare the crap out of walkon players a few times this year lol will get a few pics up soon

G

Gassy

Get an adjustable reg on your bottle and turn it up to about 1000psi input pressure and you will have the fastest mech you have ever seen.

This was mine and was goldwaved at about 19bps with no shootdown at all.

sorry about the quality it was done on a mobile phone.