Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Underwater Paintball

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
Amen Brothers...

You're lucky i don't unleash MSc mode.....though it wouldn't be much help as far as this thread is concerned....:)

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
Chirality- brings back fond memories of winding my teacher up by pronouncing it wrong. Good work fellas:D :D

Jose!

He's back! I thought you were done with this thread...

I think you'll find that Chirality is actually important (if unspeakably dull!). Paintballs would burst in space before they do anything else, that's coz they contain air... even the level 10 can't prevent that :D

Mind you paintball in zero G, now that could be cool, maybe we could get it onto the ISS

Richard (the chemistry undergraduate)

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Grrrrrrrrr.....

Richard, ARRRGGGHHHHHHHHH.

Zero G paintball!!!!!!!, now we will get a who new enlightenment of the ballistic changes affected on Pball trajectory in Zero Gravity, then I suspect some fool will proclaim that Cockers are still more accurate.

However I stand learned, and feel confident that should I appear on Fifteen to One I would be able to ace on questions on the thermal dynamics of space.

Although impressed I'm unsure of Jose suitability to be a teacher seing he follows the Church of Joe Bobology.

Personnaly I'm an economist and would only like someone to explain the Bling Bling to cha-ching break even point?