Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Underwater Paintball

Pinky_81

Team Wikings
Mar 19, 2002
Denmark
What do you all mean it wouldn't work?? Have any of you ever tried it?? :p Nobody thought you could dodge bullets untill Matrix came out, did they?? You all think it's air you're breathing...??

Calavera

Ignorance Is Bliss
Sep 5, 2002
UK - Essex
Visit site
Well if it were possible to propel some kind of water resistant paint it would be more like some fancy paint shooting harpoon gun rite?

It'd have to use a tonne of gas to propel and either the balls would have to break easy OR travel really fast.

But think of the possibilities. It leads onto the indeed of paintball in zero g, now that would be cool. REALLY cool.
Then we could all to funky matrix moves and think about the funky bunkering opertunities. Not only left right forwards and back
but UP OR DOWN!!!! Really cool idea.

I have a plan. If we could ask the russians to lend us their spacestation for a paintball game and sent some of the best teams up into space with financial aid from sponsors, cos seriously I'm sure they would all want to sponsor the first zero g team. We could televise a zero g paintball game by next week.

I have a dream :D

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
The ball would travel along the barrel until the porting, then the gas would take the path of least resistance and the ball would float slowly out of the end. There ya go, that's if it didn't just burst in the barrel.

I hope everyones happy, 'cos my bathroom is a mess and my VL2000 aint working anymore.

Anyway, this is already on the underwater paintball comedy thread elsewhere.