Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Unique Pro Team Hot Hot News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2005
Visit site
I have it from the horses mouth that one of UK Pro teams has several Pro team players from around Europe and beyond visiting for a training day soon, the initial interest is for rostering for the team, Should be a bit eye opening for later in the year after training is over and the season starts

More to follow

and no before you ask its not NEXUS

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by jewel
I have it from the horses mouth that one of UK Pro teams has several Pro team players from around Europe and beyond visiting for a training day soon, the initial interest is for rostering for the team, Should be a bit eye opening for later in the year after training is over and the season starts

More to follow

and no before you ask its not NEXUS

Glad to hear it...............is there 'Method' in your madness ?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Re: Re: Unique Pro Team Hot Hot News

Originally posted by Parksy
Subtle as a sledgehammer today I see Mr Robinson ;)
Parksy, the need for subtelty disappeared when Jewel dangled the carrot..and didn't deliver............on this board, either you have the info or you ain't and if you have got it, put it up there, no point in fackin around.

Sep 27, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by Robbo
Glad to hear it...............is there 'Method' in your madness ?
Get off your high horse Mr Robinson

is there method in your madness doesnt really mean anything, My post will take some time to grow and materialise as I get more info I will post it up, If I get names I will post them up
Its news and it comes in bits and pieces sometimes as well you know
I cant give exact details and will not speculate beyond what I know, if you wish to speculate feel free, just keep it clean please and give the insults a miss, its not becoming for people our age to get it on anymore

My carrot is mine to dangle ;-) and not yours to eat until I give it

I dont deliver at just anyones request

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police

1--Get off your high horse Mr Robinson

2--is there method in your madness doesnt really mean anything,

My post will take some time to grow and materialise as I get more info I will post it up, If I get names I will post them up

3--Its news and it comes in bits and pieces sometimes as well you know

4--I cant give exact details and will not speculate beyond what I know, if you wish to speculate feel free, just keep it clean please and give the insults a miss, its not becoming for people our age to get it on anymore

5--My carrot is mine to dangle ;-) and not yours to eat until I give it

1--it can be difficult to determine a person's intent sometimes in posting but I've usually found it best to assume the best. Friendly advice from TFP :)

2--of course it does. It was a joke and a shot in the dark.

3--it isn't any news yet as you haven't said anything yet except offered a tease.

4--you could give more than you did because you've already said it came from the horse's mouth so you know some names. If you wanted to have some fun with this you aren't doing a very good job--at least as I read it.

5--do you make a habit of flashing red in front of angry bulls?

PS--If you want to make an announcement it goes in that other forum. ;)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com

Get off your high horse Mr Robinson

is there method in your madness doesnt really mean anything, My post will take some time to grow and materialise as I get more info I will post it up, If I get names I will post them up
Its news and it comes in bits and pieces sometimes as well you know
I cant give exact details and will not speculate beyond what I know, if you wish to speculate feel free, just keep it clean please and give the insults a miss, its not becoming for people our age to get it on anymore

My carrot is mine to dangle ;-) and not yours to eat until I give it

Jewel, you will find out just how high this horse can get if you take that tone with me again..........and trust me, I don't need you to deliver anything to me...now either put up or shut up, coz no-one gives a sh!t whether you know anything or not.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
And just in case anybodys even the slightest bit interested in what 'might' be going on here.
Triss Hewitt is putting together, or more accurately trying to put together the old Method and has contacted various players across the world of European paintball and asked them to consider joining.
These players are now in the process of deciding whether to or not and I doubt you are gona hear anytihng official until Triss has something concrete to comment on in the form of a verified line up.

There is not much to be said more than that, that is of course unless Jewel wants to add anything......hmmmm..nah ddin't think so:rolleyes:

Well of course, he might not be dangling his little 'Method' carrot and it could of course be another pro team he is talking about.......I await baited breath for his disclosure...

Status
Not open for further replies.