Unique Pro Team Hot Hot News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Wooooooo hoooooooo, I just worked out who it is with the aid of knowing her email adddress :):):):)

I think............

And yes, it is a she, and yes, she has been around a long time ......and if she had told me it was her, I woulda backed off.....silly woman :)

I'll let her unveil herself if she so wishes coz I won't unmask her but just so's she knows I know it's her, I now gotta think of a really subtle clue so's you lot don't realise her indentity and she knows I got her .....Hmmmm...lemme think of an ingenious device of such subtle machinations...........got it ......Hi Liz :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by andyp1
so pete, given that you now know who the mystery person is, is there any substance to their non explanitary claim???

Andy, well, if she is hinting at Triss's revamping of Method, then this has been out for some weeks now and is old news anyway, but if she isn't hinting at it, then no, there is no substance because there is no pro team in the UK who is, or plans to hold such trials.

Basically, she's buggered either way......hence the stalling.

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
No way could you have really thought it was ME Pete?!? :confused:
Firstly, I can spell. Secondly, I can contruct a sentence in English.
Thirdly, you should know by now that this kind of thing really, truely isn't my style at all. Not the "teaser" type post, or the posting under an assumed identity. If I wanted to wind you (or anyone) up, I would do it under my own name & be much, MUCH smarter than Jewel has been.

I feel really insulted now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.