Unique Pro Team Hot Hot News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Missy Q
Ok, I have another thoery: Perhaps there is some sort of 'Superhero' alter-ego stuff going on.
Picture this if you will:
Liz - a perfectly normal person by day, drinks far too much in the evenings, and the next thing you know, she's wearing a lycra leotard with a big letter J on the front of it, slurring away, insulting the staff at the local offie (liquor store), calling everyone she knows 'bashtads' and leaving a trail of puke to her house, where she settles down to start posting as Jewel on her fave forum? Of course in the morning she doesn't remember anything about this, and the people at the offie are too polite to say anything...

Its a long shot, but it's not like anyone else came up with anything.
You can tell that you don't know me Missy - anyone who could describe me as "normal" even during the day is WAY off!:D And the drinking far too much in the evenings well, I did used to work for the civil service which drives everyone to drink eventually and just ask anyone at the series 2k/PA presentation evenings about just how much alcohol I can get through at a party ;)

But, and this is a big but, I always remember everything the next day (which can be very embarassing for some people).

Pete - I agree that it was very co-incidental, scary in fact there were such a number of similarities. Please gods let there not be another version of me out there - the world would never survive it!:D

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
The Hunt for Jewel

Peeps, y'all are getting side-tracked here with all the Liz biz. No doubt it's also annoying the real jewel who is likely enjoying all this vicarious attention whether it was intended or not. And there is no way it's mad dog who doesn't have a deceptive bone in his body--they are all in his head. Surely the Brit PB scene is sufficiently tiny so that tracking down jewel can't be too large a challenge. And lest we forget what this may be all about everyone should continue to mention Method now and again to keep the hype up to speed.

Here's a theory--it's Missy's roommate, a hard-luck heroin chic scrawny white chick with dreams of being a model who is routinely so dazed and confused from binging and purging she's no clue what she's doing except for her Missy inspired fascination with pball players. It's a cry for help, really.

Missy Q

300lb's of Chocolate Love
Jun 8, 2005
East Side
www.tshirthell.com
yeah, we both dance to old Bing Crosby songs at the weekend - I presume thats what you meant...

But seriously, yes, Yolanda could be capable of this, but she's in harlem, and like most Americans she thinks the 'UK scene' is 'Castles, Camelot (where the Queen lives) and Robin Hood', so no, it wouldn't be her.

Plus she sold her laptop to buy make-up and a new set of boobs so she could go on next seasons 'America's Next Top Model'...

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I gotta say this is one of the funniest threads of all time and I also have to say I have seen the funniest post of all time on these hallowed boards of P8ntballer.com (in fact on any boards I have seen) and that distinction has to go to Missy, the man's a frikkin comic genius with his thoughts that are now foerever burned into my head.

Here is his masterpiece :-

just a thought - We could introduce Jewel to Mad-dog, and create a child who made absolutely no sense whatsoever, then we could charge money for people to have their picture taken with it.
It's a little insensitive, I agree, but 'where there's muck there's brass' (its an old Harlem saying)

OH MY GOD, I damn near pissed meself LOL.

That just can't be followed, I bow to such genius :)

And Nick, my wife could never act that thick !

richquest

TEAM SHOWTIME
Jul 28, 2002
wirral
Or maybe?????

Jewel dangled that carrot to close to there own mouth and ate it,
so now having nothing to tell us!!!!!

what do you think:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.