Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Unique Pro Team Hot Hot News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2005
Visit site
You are very informed and believe think you have the mouse as the little man is a mouse, unfortunately you are not right
I am quite a bit larger than the weasel ferret boy apologies Giles
Of course using a mail address is not very difficult and I have played with and against 'Giles' and he is the largest key holder to my identity, as I did approach Giles to use his mail address, he told me that he wasnt allowed to post and couldnt be used for sign in so he kindly gave me his gfriends address and hay ho away I go

But I really dont get it still you should know who I am, 2 many clues, so few from those times

Apolgies to Beth, She had to put up with so many reply messages at work

Look a little deeper

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by jewel

.......I am quite a bit larger than the weasel ferret boy apologies Giles.....
Look a little deeper

Well that narrows it down to the rest of the population of the UK of aged 7 and over......:rolleyes:

Nah, if you are somebody else, then why use the company Giles works for to use a registration email account, a hotmail account would have sufficed.
Nope, I am still erring on the side of Giles and until you just grow some balls (if you ain't Giles that is) and declare your real indentity, I am gonna continue thinking you are the Danny Devito of Paintball, laters Giles.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Just so’s everybody knows and there is absolutely no doubt, jewel is Giles, no mistake.
I went back through a few of Giles’s old posts and they make interesting reading :)

And as I did so, I noticed a few significant factors, not only are they unsophisticated but they also show a distinct lack of grammatical skills, especially spelling but one feature is displayed more than any other and that is his lack of punctuation when it comes to the termination of sentences.

Below are a series of pull quotes from Giles's previous posts that show this lack of grammar..

.....to World Cup or are they sitting back and watching how well they did this year HERMWITT NO FULL STOP

......greatness, after all it was 15 years man and boy NO FULL STOP

.......Nice one Baca, there was an opinion had by some and you just proved a point NO FULL STOP

Now let’s say we ignore we the fact that both jewel’s and Giles’s domain names are exactly the same, which happens to be the company that Giles works for.
Let’s also ignore the fact he is the only person in paintball EVER to call me Peter (which both and jewel and Giles do)

If you take a look at jewel’s posts, they also show this almost unique lack of sentence punctuation and so, what have we here, we have a liar and not a very good one at that.

We also have someone who knows fack all about what’s going on in paintball but likes to make others think he does.
We have a coward who can’t even put his hands up when caught coz he’s too embarrassed, shall I go on Giles or do you want to tell us all another lie??

Coz the more you lie, the deeper you dig yourself…the problem you got, is you think you are clever, and that is your biggest mistake, you ain’t, nowhere near and it is exactly that misconception that has got you into the **** you are now in…enjoy :)

If you got any balls under those short trousers, I’d own up, it’s the only way you are gonna salvage any respect from this debacle….but before you do, don’t try and tell anybody you did it all for a wind up…….far too late for that.

Tricky

Retired Gun Whore
Jun 10, 2005
Past Caring!
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
My moneys on Jewel posting something like:

" Well actually I went back and checked Giles' posts myself and tried to copy his grammatical style so I could trick you all"

and

"Oh well you haven't guessed so I'll just have to leave you to work it out"

Can't see him owning up, doesn't seem to be his style.:)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I really don't give a gnat's ass if he does or he doesn't....paintball has never really suffered from a lack of anything Giles / jewel has to give it.......

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Originally posted by jewel
You are very informed and believe think you have the mouse as the little man is a mouse, unfortunately you are not right
I am quite a bit larger than the weasel ferret boy apologies Giles
Of course using a mail address is not very difficult and I have played with and against 'Giles' and he is the largest key holder to my identity, as I did approach Giles to use his mail address, he told me that he wasnt allowed to post and couldnt be used for sign in so he kindly gave me his gfriends address and hay ho away I go

But I really dont get it still you should know who I am, 2 many clues, so few from those times

Apolgies to Beth, She had to put up with so many reply messages at work

Look a little deeper
sorry to disappoint you but the most of us
dont
really
care
anymore

& the little mouse is a man and and and I'm not Giles really I'm bigger than a ferret, hic!
who's been on the brandy then?

Originally posted by Robbo
grow some balls
Originally posted by jackassapoc
stop being a sado
Originally posted by Tricky
bugger off and stop wasting everybodys time.
;)

I'm only here 'cause its funny watching Pete (oh...and everyone else as well) Pw3n you :)

davejeff66 i like him more as Miss Marple, nice hat P!
http://www.girlshigh.biblio.net/fs/92rt095/Public//Roboo.JPG

& Missy Q that was sooo harsh :rolleyes:
Originally posted by Missy Q
just a thought - We could introduce Jewel to Mad-dog, and create a child who made absolutely no sense whatsoever, and then we could charge money for people to have their picture taken with it.

It's a little insensitive, I agree, but 'where there's muck there's brass' (it's an old Harlem saying)

Status
Not open for further replies.