Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

university paintball

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
leeds does do chemistry degree's got a friend on one, also we do have a paintball team

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Nah, come to UWE. We're gonna beat Birmingham this year (I feel it in my boner....I mean bones). I'll teach you chemistry if you want, just come round my meth lab :p

I'm not sure what the dealio Kitty had sorted with you was, but I believe you must be a student at the uni to play in the UPL with a team. We do, however, let people join the society which gives them access to our twice-weekly reball sessions (cheap training!) and to our live-paint training sessions. That's open to anyone by the way(shameless plug:rolleyes:).

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
Yep as Dev said you can join but wont be able to represent the uni within the league.... however its not that hard to set up your society and its only a 5-man event.

This year there will be alot of changes to the uni league to help bring down costs for all those involved. We plan to run two w/e events to hopfully be held at Snetterton who have been great to us.

I am currently working on info packs to be sent out to unis etc and if anyone wants any info please feel free to PM me.

Any one off to uni who wants to know about their unis team or society or indeed if there is one can also find out from me. I am also working on a comprehensive list of universitys and the types of paintball societies they have, both tourney and rec.

I hope this helps

Kitty x

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
I had real trouble with chemistry when I was at uni. It was cheap and easy to come by, and is probably why I ended up quitting. ;)