Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
How about the following

Proto EL mask in black or olive

Ion in Black

3000 psi tank

Empire ammo belt inc 5 pots 5+4 (yellow or blue)

All new !

£225 inc delivery

Buy in 5 plus can do £215 delivered to same address

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
As soon as you go into reloaders costs go up. If i were you guys i'd buy second hand eggs. Eggs are great for Ion's and plenty fast enough. I could sell you all new hoppers and make extra cash. But i am being truthful a second hand egg will be great for you. Plenty around as people up grade to hals and reloaders for top end markers which need a little extra speed.

If you want i can get you prices but be warned they ain't cheap.

Ginja

Dyslexic Brians
Feb 12, 2006
Reading
Visit site
yeah man just so we got ideas, basicly would like a few sort of packages. Low end package with just basic stuff for the cheap arse student (could possibly have a spyder) mid range pack (pretty much what you have already posted), then a premium sort of pack which would be ion with hopper maybe 1.1ltr air and dye goggles.

This will give students a few packages to chose from even though we will guide them to the right one, and with regards to the 2nd hand eggs i know this is the right way as is what i did last year, but getting x number of second hand eggs is a bitch! especially when we would most likely have every other uni team going for it

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Sorry i wouldn't sell you a spyder I would not want the hassle with returns and questions on how to set them up. I sell smartpart Ions as they are the only gun people on a budget should look at. Unless going in to mech then whole new ball game.

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
If getting Vlocity get a rechargable battery system 200m baterries ideally or you'll be broke on feeding them batteries. But yes they are good !