Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

unreal domination 30th NOV WAKLON

hammythegreat

Oct 16, 2007
Manchester
was one of the best days so far, I've sent the pics,

Scott send me your email addy and I'll send you the pics of you and Gen Jim etc

Looking forward to the next one, might even go next Month!?

mr FRANK

Reppin B-TEMPER
Jul 22, 2008
in a house
was one of the best days so far, I've sent the pics,

Scott send me your email addy and I'll send you the pics of you and Gen Jim etc

Looking forward to the next one, might even go next Month!?

it`ll be a right good laugh ..... n a chance to shoot chris in the face again ,,,, n again ,,,, n again ,,,

scott essery

Jul 6, 2005
www.unrealpaintball.co.uk
hia guys

It was great seeing you all again ... even if me and the gen only managed to turn up for the night assault on the bridge :) lol

thanks for sponsering us hammy...... you didnt have to buddy and ill reimburse you 500 balls next time

scott.essery@gmail.com

will post properly in a bit just a tad busy right now :)

scott essery

Jul 6, 2005
www.unrealpaintball.co.uk
HIa Guys

I forgot what a great atmosphere it is at unreal and how much fun dominations are :D

its great to see you all and was rather overwhelmed with the reception ..... you were all dead nice ;)

I cant believe the last time we were up was june and its been a shock to the system just how much spare time a Jr comander takes up (its been a HUGE surprise for the gen now his son [clone] is nearly 2 yrs old now) and how much i need to do in order to be ready for my first recruit in January :p

Anyway, Hammy, you were a star and I will let you have my balls the next time your up :D your defence of the back turret was outstanding and i hope your head cam is feeling ok now :eek: it was crazy in that castle and frank kept shooting my right knee and cone was shooting my face every time i tried to give up. and run away :p

Talking of Frank .... your new gat IS sexy... i took the wee and i apologise. purple is your col and it can shoot straight as the 9 welts on my knee testify. jim is adamant he nailed you twice when the reds attacked the bridge on the next to last game

One of the marshals asked us "whos the gen and why are people talking about you...."? which was 3 sec before jim leapt through the swamp (up to his waist in swampy s**t) and i had some fun running across the bridge. well, cant turn up after 6 months and NOT show off a little. whoever the dude was on our side (blue) in the last game who i game a pod too and nailed cone then helped take the flag ... SMOOTH :D your 28 inch barrel was impressive ;)

Good to see the convicts and next time ill get jim going and make sure we are down before noon :cool:

right, better get back to work and start drying all my kit out

keep in touch and looking forward to the pics hammy

stevie t

Sep 27, 2006
wanting to bring some mates to one of these events. I went to one about a year ago and want to go again is there another one this year guys if so when is it.

cheers steve

mr FRANK

Reppin B-TEMPER
Jul 22, 2008
in a house
oh ,,,,, when ya went for a grazy run ... yeah i remember ..... was a good day wan it ...

are ya down on 28 december ???
playin the downward push first both ways for a chance for us blast chris n co .... then ,,,
then setin up a sup air field n havin a mini tourni
WILL BE A MINTA !!!!

some one allready did!!!!!! sure chris`ll get a proper post up though !!