Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Unreal lives upto its name....again!!!!

What a success the january domination was, and well done to the staff on all the mods they have made to their site....Im lovin the village now! Just one question lads, any news on any under-soil-heating??:p
Well done to the red team who managed to win....again! This time without me n clift who chose the blue team to be different. We got landed with the newbies tho and nearly resorted to russian tactics 'advance on the enemy or we will fire!' that could of done the job
That last charge on the village was interesting, if not eventful
Oh and scott, just to brag, GOT YA! hehehehehehehehe, taken out by a double tap from my sp8!:D :p :D :p :D :eek:
Still lookin for an aimpoint scope tho!

Kill Crazy

Aug 2, 2005
Wirral
Visit site
ye was an awsum day had by all even if i spent half me day cleaning my hopper (thnx steve) and other peoples,
But the site is lookin mint and the castle just rocks.
funniest part off the day for me was nocking Clift on his arsse with angel(hint him in chest then head then groin then he hit the floor). Hope hes ok tho and did say sory straight after but was still very funny and i think caught on camera so it will be on the dvd of the day.

I bet he wont like being shot on the dvd! not good for his 'street rep'! doesnt look too good either. I think i missed you hitting him, i think id got bored sniping you all from the turret of the castle (think i got you a few times, or someone in red anyhoo!) and turned my attention to the woods (ah, my home!) As for the dvd fish got a great one of me, without paint, being hit a few times on the head, cheers for that fish!
And as for your hopper, sorry! id of cleaned it if you wanted but that paint i brought with me obviously doesnt like the cold weather. it was even breaking in my sp8!
I've got the dwell setting sorted on that too, its better low as the shots are much quieter, as a few people may agree with!
All that said im looking forward to duelling at unreal again and teaching a few newbies the way to charge the village! Dont think you saw the last gasp village attempt kill crazy, but it involved me leading a charge into the buildings, dropping my hopper, then running back in the middle of a firefight just to pick the thing up again!!!:D
But we still lost!!!

Kill Crazy

Aug 2, 2005
Wirral
Visit site
I didnt go in the woods all day gutted lol but love me sup air and no one can get me out on it mwwahhahahahaha .
i should have a copy of dvd tomorrow will letyou know wat its like.

p.s will miss the next domination as i have the masters so the reds better win with out or the will be murder

Well mate me and clift will be back on the reds after our brief diversion, so thats the village under wraps. So if we lose its all down to the sup air fields teams. I hope to be the victor once again and im sure we wont let you down, me and clift are out for revenge! We dont like to lose!!