Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Unreal Paintball Domination.

WEEBLE1

Officially "SPANKING"
Jan 10, 2006
Stoke on Trent
As for the BULLDOGS, that went to Unreal today, I think I can vouch for everyone, that they enjoyed the day.

Personally, I had'nt been to Unreal since November 2006, i felt 'just like the old days', rippin the $hit outta my Angels, in the castle !!

Loved it, and it gave me a chance to put a few faces to names on here !

:cool:

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
rippin the $hit outta my Angels, in the castle !!

Loved it,

:cool:

Gotta agree with ya there, that castle game was wicked.
Loved the way the blue team steamrollered into it and cleared it out in no time:D
So much paint going down it was awesome. I heard some serious effin' & blindin as the blue team started to enter the castle and mug out the defenders:p almost felt sorry for em;)

-ChEf

Zorg

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2007
Staffordshire, England
www.void-online.net
was the bunkering on the rubber on the snake part?

watched it from the sides if it was - looked good.
Yeah, that was me. Pretty sure one of my hits in his leg burst but I conceded defeat as I couldn't point out the hit on him after and it was only a friendly game. If it was a tourney game I would of argued until the end though. :D

...and yeah some guy asked me who Weeble was and I was like "think it is the guy over there with weeble written on his back!" :D

WEEBLE1

Officially "SPANKING"
Jan 10, 2006
Stoke on Trent
That was my OLD NoXcuse playing top !
Bit BLING BLING, i know !!!

cheers again guys !!

lets have MORE punters next time !!
I can remember when we used to play Domination with 120 players - total madness :D

Great laugh guys! Really did enjoy it. Especially the castle game, heard a few moans and groans when we went in from the rear ;)

Topchef - didnt realise that was you, although i was talking to you kind of. Im the one wearing Joy jersey that was talking to Stef quite abit, anyway...nice to meet you mate :cool:

Zorg - haha on rubber field nice bunker move i saw it out of the corner of my eye you jumping in the air and shooting them over the top, pure quality. But i did shoot out the last few players for you to take the glory ;)

Cheers again for the great day,

Jord

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
heard a few moans and groans when I went in from the rear ;)

WRONG!!:D;)

Topchef - didnt realise that was you, although i was talking to you kind of. Im the one wearing Joy jersey that was talking to Stef quite abit, anyway...nice to meet you mate :cool:

Jord
and you too young sir.
Was good to shoot some fools along side yourself in the 'push' game. I think both you and I did some damage in that game:cool:

-ChEf

Zorg

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2007
Staffordshire, England
www.void-online.net
Zorg - haha on rubber field nice bunker move i saw it out of the corner of my eye you jumping in the air and shooting them over the top, pure quality. But i did shoot out the last few players for you to take the glory ;)
Oh yeah, you came down the left as I went across the middle. You shot that that guy in the mask on the left side and I shot him in the leg after you! :D

Then I went for the flag and saw you shooting across at the guy in the right corner so backed my ass up pretty quickly, lol. I'm a front player I'm all about glory stealing. :)