Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Unreal Paintball Domination.

Oh yeah, you came down the left as I went across the middle. You shot that that guy in the mask on the left side and I shot him in the leg after you! :D

Then I went for the flag and saw you shooting across at the guy in the right corner so backed my ass up pretty quickly, lol. I'm a front player I'm all about glory stealing. :)
Yeah, good fun though man. Nice play.

I play front too, so i catch your drift.!:cool:

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
Sure did mate, right up in it. Although the castle game was the best, i aint had so much fun in a while! Might get to see you again in the future sometime matey.
No doubt you will.:)
Work commitments aside my next PB outing is hopefully to nemesis for some sup air training/fun once its up and running again.

Good to see all you guys in the flesh.Hope the bulldogs 'get it on' in the mills and do well;)

Best of luck

-ChEf

WEEBLE1

Officially "SPANKING"
Jan 10, 2006
Stoke on Trent
No, the new Bulldogs tops are sworn to secrecy !! :D

that was a limited edition, RED WHITE n BLUE 08 Empire top.
*but the matching playing pants are firkin HORRID ! * :mad:

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
No, the new Bulldogs tops are sworn to secrecy !! :D

that was a limited edition, RED WHITE n BLUE 08 Empire top.
I thought it fitted in NICE with the whole bulldogs colour scheme.But you obviously have something better in the pipeline:) but IMO that would have looked cool as a team jersey, s'pecially being british 'n' all:)

whadda I know:rolleyes::p.

-ChEF

MsHell

Shooting for the ladies
Dec 21, 2007
That gat did look sweeeeeet.

Would have loved to have seen that bunker move shame I missed that one :(

It definitely was a great day and blues storming that castle must have been a record time, i know when blues were defending I had ran out of paint and air before the reds even got close to the castle (got hit a lot trying to get out the castle though :p)