Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Unreal Paintball Domination.

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
If you guys see an olive and gold sl66 with a clear green halo at domination on sunday say hi, because it will be me :)

Was going to bring my Phantom but its on holiday in America at the moment.

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
Well I managed to lose my gloves which was a bit of a downer but it was a good day. Didn't seem as many people as usual so wasn't the same energy, but the weather held out which was good.

I think we lost every game but it wasn't an overly competative day, just fun.

hammythegreat

Oct 16, 2007
Manchester
yeah it was a good day, I was on reds and i think we were winning at dinner but after dinner I didn't keep up with the scoring, I played the trenches which is a first for me cos I normally hate the trenches (i just stayed right at the back lol)

At the end of the day I was going to play the bridge game for 'first' time but it started to rain so I couldn't be bothered so started to pack up

I managed to find out who AfrankB is and its safe to say he's off his tits, Mark and rob were there and a few more regular guys who I recogised

Roy and his missus weren't there which was a shame cos i normally have a chat with them

I find it hard to talk to people who i don't really know cos I'm always potting up or cleaning my marker, or just resting cos im a fat unfit b****d lol, its prob the same for most peeps down there

you want to ring up and ask about your gloves andy, I managed to get my revvy hopper back after 3 months lol!!

I also took a picture of some fool licking his own weapon! dirty get

looking forward to the next one!

MsHell

Shooting for the ladies
Dec 21, 2007
yeah sorry that both myself and Roy couldn't make it we were both at the Campaign Cup working (believe it or not). May make it to the next one.

Oh and whats this about a tank???????