The Home Of European Paintball

Unreal Paintball Domination.

Stokecity_m

Aug 31, 2005
Stoke-on-Trent
www.gb-paintball.co.uk
Oh my god - where do i start:)

positives -

everyone great, friendly and up for a right laugh (Afrankb playing without a marker in the nets :))
Weather was spot on!
Unreal staff as always we friendly and surportive.

Bad points (personal)
Ended up going with just me and my mate (the rest wussed out)
My DM5 just didn't want to work - which meant i played the day with a punter gun:(
Although i had a good laugh i played like a right tool (becasue of the punter gun - thats my excuse anyway :D).

Next one is last sunday of Feb.

I'll be there hopfuly with a fully workering marker.

Cheers to eveyone there for a great day :)

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
Aye!

I'll second that:)

First time at unreal today and had a blast.
Highlight of the day for me was towards the end of the 'push' game where I was holed up behind a small wooden bunker trying to hold of the oppo teams final onslaught to kill off the game. I took out a whole shedload of players coming at me from all angles in a short space of time.....untill I ran out of paint:( Then got shot to $hit:D:D

GREAT FUN:):)

Deffo reccomend to anyone planning on making the trip.

-ChEf.

p.s Stoke, where you the guy next to me in the safe zone in all the evil gear with the cobalt DM? I had the XSV jersey on?

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
oh right that was you - having troble with the paint?
xsv ego?

yeah that was me and the cobolt DM5 - that wouldn't work :(
Yep that was me:cool:...didnt get on with brown paint (forget what brand it was) so switched to chronic and after that everything was cool:) (nice round ball, good THICK neon fill ):)

You should have said mentioned you where having troubles with yer DM, I may have been able to help as I used to own a matrix.

-ChEf

Stokecity_m

Aug 31, 2005
Stoke-on-Trent
www.gb-paintball.co.uk
Yep that was me:cool:...didnt get on with brown paint (forget what brand it was) so switched to chronic and after that everything was cool:)

You should have said mentioned you where having troubles with yer DM, I may have been able to help as I used to own a matrix.

-ChEf
got me down a little as was great the day befre when testing it.

but had a good day anyway :)
you're lucky you got your marker home - i made i nice space in my bag for it :D

them punter guns are ok apart from the side loading hoppers - means you stick well out from you bunker :(

Zorg

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2007
Staffordshire, England
www.void-online.net
Ohh, yeah wanna sell that XSV jersey btw? :D

I was the guy in the Dynasty top bunkering people on Rubber and running the flag back like a fool. If you were there at the start fish asked me if I was marshalling, rofl screw that.