Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Up Date On WINTER SERIES 7- MAN

npp

The Roughnecks are now all confirmed. Would it help to show the commitment we have to this by sending you our full payment now? If so, could you post up your address for payments. If the event doesn't happen just tear up the cheque.

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Just to let you know guys, it looks like the UKPL final date has been changed so will not clash with this event. More info in a seperate thread later today or early tomorrow - please don't thread jack this with requests for more info.

Twizz - best of luck mate. Any help you need, just ask.

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
teams

guys

thanks guys for the offer of help,i will be calling you if required,thanks syd for moving your event i did'nt mean to cause you any grief there are 20 teams so far and i need 25 as the hire of the sports complex is quite expensive. Teams so far,also if your team is down here and you are not coming let me fnow please

heaven, hell, feral jesters, zone, zone rookies, ecstasy, Quake, berks, vulcans, spod, extreme, blackstar, wolf, wolf novice, redz, redz novice, residue dogs, few good men, breath factory, roughnecks.

jinx76

i'm with ure mom
Jun 16, 2003
sheep land
www.nolimitpainball.co.uk
i think our buddy's in whyteleaf are up for it

yeah twizz will make a phone call in a min but i think that after having a good one at the euro 5 man Total Chaos wish to enter also i will get back to you or get one of them to put a post up ok?

oh yeah well done on that one guy's

regards:D :D :D

jinx76

i'm with ure mom
Jun 16, 2003
sheep land
www.nolimitpainball.co.uk
where r the pro's / am a's???

come on guys from what i can see there r only a few of u guys ie ecstasy wolf etc where are the people who played sparklies then ??

come on guys u know it will be worth it and should be on the same sorta level if not better than m25 so show some support.

uk marshall's,shockwave<1,2,3??>,doa zealots there's alot of quality teams missing ere guys??????:confused: :confused:

very confused as want this series to go ahead and it aint gonna unless we put the effort in.

just my 2p's worth.

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
teams

lads

there are now 22 teams now in need just 3 more teams and i am about 90% sure that there will be paint prize's for all divisions and paint will be paint on sale for about £25 per box of 2000 will let you know more before the weekend as need to tie up all the p and q's

cheers Twizz

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
where r the pro's / am a's???

Originally posted by jinx76
come on guys from what i can see there r only a few of u guys ie ecstasy wolf etc where are the people who played sparklies then ??

shockwave<1,2,3confused: :confused:
its only 2 days after we get back from the NPPL in miami, so i am not sure if any of the guys will be up for it,but i will have a word and see if we want to play

should be a good series, Twizz, respect for the effort you've put in