Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

[Updated] Kit Firesale

Akril

Maverick
Aug 2, 2010
[UPDATED - 17/12/15 at 13:13]

Hey guys,

So, I've recently discovered my paintball storage room (aka dumping ground) is to become a nursery. Delighted as I am, apparently (so my wife tells me) paintball gear will not fit under the cot! So sadly, (after promising for years) I now actually have to let it go. Quickly! Hence the price drops (from prices advertised on another forum). There really is some great bargains below.

If you want to know a bit about me and the gear, I've put a little blurb at the bottom.

Equipment

Happy to accept any reasonable offer re the below. I've done my best to gauge fair prices but I have been away from the scene for some time.
  • Dye i4 goggles (Red) - £40
  • Dye i4 goggles (Black) - £40
  • Dye i4 lense - £15
  • Walkie Talkie (Cobra Microtalk MT975) x2 - £30 (for both)
  • Throat Mic x 2 - £40 (for both)
  • Splattrak x 2 (one is missing a bolt) - £30 (for both)
  • Dye Pod Holder - £15
  • NXe Pod Holder - £15
  • Proto Slide Short L - £15
  • Dye Padded Top L/XL - (was £30) - £20
  • Invert Trousers XL - (was £40) - £25
  • Invert Jersey L - (was £30) - £20
  • Eclipse Knee Pads XL - (was £30) - £20
  • Eclipse Elbow Pads XL - (was £30) - £20
The Hammerhead kit contains Hammerhead case, Battle Stikxx barrel, a muzzle, ball sizer and 4 fins (.679, .683, .686, .688). They are for the Cocker thread.

Also, the sizes of the clothing seems a little high to me. I'm 5'10 and was about 11 stone 10 at the time (maybe I just underestimated how big I'd got).

Delivery: All prices are excluding delivery charge but I'm happy to try and sort something out to make this as cheap as possible. I'm also happy to consider personal delivery (I live Bristol way but also work most places) or collection. Anyone buying the whole lot, I'm happy to travel further afield.

Me: Just a little about me (so you know who you're buying from). I rushed into the scene and bought a lot of kit but couldn't really keep the hobby up. I'm not really well known (a few FB friends made), but I am a lawyer and happy to provide my professional details and verification to prove it (not entirely sure if that makes you trust me more of less)!

The Kit Save the markers, all the gear was bought new and has only been used at 3 scenario days. I'm more than happy to provide more detailed pics of any of the equipment, just let me know what you'd like to see.

Photographs

Dye i4 goggles

Walkie Talkie (Cobra Microtalk MT975) and Throat Mic x 2

Splattrak x 2 (one is missing a bolt) - £30 (for both)

Dye Pod Holder - £15

NXe Pod Holder - £15

Proto Slide Short and Dye Padded Top

Invert Trousers and Jersey

Eclipse Knee and Elbow Pads

Thanks guys. Happy shopping.

Last edited:

Akril

Maverick
Aug 2, 2010
Oh really? Damn I thought that would be ok as only a few weeks ago. I'll try and retake them soon.

Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Bertz

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
When you get your proof pics up can you drop me a price for the locklids, chrono, posted please

What's wrong with the broken rotor?

Tempted by the egos but be another marker I'll never use lol

Sod it add in the cost for the silver ego aswell please

Reactions: Evil Rich

Akril

Maverick
Aug 2, 2010
The rota is a bit of a mystery. The rota stopped going last outing with it. We tried some new batteries at the time but didn't work. Now however, it seems to work fine, save the big silver button at the back is missing (the actual yellow button is fine). Re prices, I'm not sure what your asking? Prices are in main post. Did you want some other photos? I realise I have to update the piece of paper and will do that asap.

As to the Egos, why let a little thing like that put you off. I can personally vouch for how great they are sitting around not doing much. Exceptional in fact. They are also very nice markers at great prices :)

Akril

Maverick
Aug 2, 2010
  • Ego 10 - (was £230) - £180
How does it shoot? any leaks or problems?

Many thanks
I never had any problems with it. It has only actually ever been used a few times. I bought it second hand from Andy at Fatbobs. He had it for his son and said it had only been used a few times by him. I took it out on 3 scenario days (I think - there or there about) after that (although I was a little trigger happy). I'm no expert but I never had any issues with it. I don't know what leaking is specifically, but certainly had nothing I would describe as that.