Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Updates, NPPL info you should know

Hey hey. Before I get to the NPPL stuff, if your from the west coast in the US heres some big stuff coming up at the best field in the world, S.C. Village:

July 21, 22 (Sat & Sun)
Steve Rabackoff Presents GTS 5 Man

September 15, 16 (Sat & Sun)
Xtreme Tournament Circuit (XTC) 2001
$25,000 Cash 1st Place (Novice)

September 29, 30 (Sat & Sun)
Ron Kilborne's Zap Western Conference 7 Man

November 8 - 12 (Thu - Mon)
Cal Jam 2001
6 Game Minimum / Unlimited Paint / Field paint $70.00 max
8 (Thu) 11am - Industry Conference hosted by Dennis Bukowski at Hollywood Sports
An informational lecture on marketing strategy in paintball, plus a luncheon to follow

NPPL Stuff: Avalanche is reffing Atlantic City, so dont place any bets on them winning that one. Strange still looking good to win Am. A this year. I take back what I send before, they should turn pro next year, not in two. I haven't seen domination like that since the old early-mid 90's Ironmen.
For Am.B Warped Sports looks good to win it, espeically since the competition in the Am.B this year wasn't that brutal. There were no powerhouses like Strange playing Am.B this year, so with a 1st,5th,3rd and reffing Atlantic City, Warped is locked in pretty tight, but I don't see them dominating like Strange or Naughty Dogs in Am. A next year, but they are a force to contend with.
Expect to see a revamped Bushwhacker team in Atlantic City. A 3rd place finish put them on track to a successful year. But a 9th in Gettysburgh and a no-show in Chicago Ron did some recruiting to get his team nationally competitive again. Ron has always had one of the best back lines in Paintball and now he has nothing but young, fast mid. and front players. A dominating back field with a lighting fast front line will make Ron a brickwall to play against in Atlantic City. And for everyones information I am not on the Whackers anymore. A new factory team has formed out of the best amateur players in the west and i'm on it. I'm keeping it a secret for now, but our impressive first practice together resulted in beating top AmA. teams, gaining two sponsors and practice oppurtunitys opening up with Dynasty and the Ironmen. You'll learn of us soon enough, I guaranntee it.
Looks like John Marques (a.k.a. Little John) is back with BL Ironmen for good. Bob won France with John on the team. Bobby is also bringing in some other big names to the rest of the year. My lips are sealed right now, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Bob making another run at the NPPL title next year with the team he's building up. Also, Little Johns tournament series he's involved in, the XTC, is coming back to SC Village in September. If your a novice team, how does $25,000 in cash sound for first place!!? Amatuer and Rookie prizes are also top notch. Get your ass down here to win something worth while for once. Contact me for more info on that.
Well, that does it for now. Send me emails with your gossip, updates, team info, suggestions on articles for me. I read and respond to all my mail, so send it in to me at ChrisSCVillage@aol.com
Cya in Atlantic City
ps. I got practice against Dynasty and Ironmen this weekend, wish me luck!!!!
Chris
PGI