Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Upgrade....

CameronS

Sep 30, 2013
Kent
I am looking to upgrade towards the end of the year, and I need the forums help to advise me what to get.

I'm looking to upgrade to a better hopper and marker.

As I am new I am only using a gravity fed hopper and a bt4 combat.

Please could you point me in the right direction also it would be nice to see what your running to give me an idea.

Thanks!

diaboro919

Crimson Baller
Jun 14, 2012
Dorset
best idea which helped me out is search through the various shops out there and see if something catches your eye or attend a walkon and have a look, and hopefully a feel, of another players marker :)

then its a case of deciding new or 2nd hand.

My current setup is an PE Etha with EMC kit and a rotor. Before that, it was a BT4 combat :D

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
You can't go far wrong with a rotor. But they are not the cheapest around, however they do maintain a good second hand price if you sell on at a later date

However any electric agitated (mostly older designs) or force fed will handle rates of fire that are around

Very good value for money second hand is a halo too. (If you consider any of the special venue scenarios with clear paint then a sound operated halo too will beat any 'eye'd' hopper with ease. (That's not to say clear paint is invisible and won't work with eyes, but in some cases people have issues)