Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Upgrades Are Comin On MY Shutter

chico

Mar 23, 2002
San Dimas, CA
Visit site
aperantly i no that but that is no reason to spend a 160-200+ on an air system i no i would not spend that much fair way less then a seconds delay and a tiny variance in fps

nandakjohwah

Dec 6, 2002
new york/new jersey
Visit site
well i guess that would depend then on whether you play competitively or not..

that's like saying you wouldn't spend $45 extra on a motorized hopper :p

in many games, a shot dropping off by a few inches because of the noticeable change in fps could mean a big difference between taking out 1 person on another team and not taking them out

each player makes a big difference, in my opinion nitro would probably be either the #2 or #3 upgrade on my list :p 1st would be a new barrel then either nitro or a motorized hopper :p

chico

Mar 23, 2002
San Dimas, CA
Visit site
see this last post has nothing of quality to say if your a dam starchaser u do not b long on these fourms u take up a post and this is wut u hav to say
nandakjohwah not bad
if u dont have anything to say informing or helpful dont say **** u waste ppls time wen u talk out of your ass wen u hav limted knoledege but u post a reply to every dam thing that comes up on these boards i hav some steps for u
1. stop talkin out of your ass!!!
2. take your head out of your ass
3. go to classifieds and stay there were u can post all of your BS!!! wasting a valuble post to say not bad u couldnt wait for sum other bull**** that you love to write for you to think up besides not bad!!!!

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by chico
ya that will help the preformance of your gun but spyders do not need to run off of compressed air or n2 only higher end guns scream for it syders will run good of of co2 but this is only mi lowly opinion
****e,spyders will be far more consistent running on air than co2,as will most markers.the reason a lot of "high end markers" will not tolerate co2 is its a dirty gas wich will clog them up:rolleyes:

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by blueshutter
Im upgrading my spyder shutter for xmas too.
Im getting a 68ci 3000psi Java N2 tank and a 14" boomstick and a low pressure chamber im also getting a quickstip bolt this weekend. Will this improve my gun? its basicly stock except for the spring kit and the grips
yes:D