Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Upgrading bm2k wiring

miyky

www.northernoutkasts.com
Jul 10, 2001
england
www.northernoutkasts.com
Is it possible to upgrade the wiring on my bushmaster by using thicker wire without loosing any power from the 9 volt battery as every time i take my marker to bits some damn wire snaps!!:confused: :confused:

brair rabbit

Jul 11, 2001
Essex, UK.
Visit site
B2K Wires

A small increase in wire thickness will only decrease the resistance offered by the wire, in short you won't lose any power and your wires woun't get hot if you fire real fast. A word of warning , tinkering with B2K's is hazardous, the circuits blow up for no reason at all. I advise you don't take it appart. Better still I have a shocker if you want a more robust gun.

Brair Rabbit. :D

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
B2K Wires

Originally posted by brair rabbit
. A word of warning , tinkering with B2K's is hazardous, the circuits blow up for no reason at all. I advise you don't take it appart. Better still I have a shocker if you want a more robust gun.
??? What rubbish. You can tinker with a bushmaster as easy as you can with any gun. It's also a very simple and robust design. I have one with a Z-grip and ACE and much more... The BM2K is much simpler than the shocker.

I suggest if you are having trouble with wires snapping when you take the gun apart that you get a quick disconnect from a RC or hobby type store and use that in between the solenoid wires on the body and where they go into the grip frame. That makes it really easy to disconnect the main body of the gun from the gripframe without ripping wires apart.

As posted by wookie, www.obdo.net is the best place for bushy info including many mods and how to do them yourself.

manike