Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ups for ion:

NorthIrish

Apr 30, 2005
Bristol
Visit site
already building another stock ion matey.

what the hell is an unrestricted board? if its different from a stock board then it isn't a stock board.... i fail to see the logic in your arguement

yngndrw

Jul 23, 2006
Southport, UK
already building another stock ion matey.

what the hell is an unrestricted board? if its different from a stock board then it isn't a stock board.... i fail to see the logic in your arguement
By unrestricted I ment a board like the T-Board.

By stock ION I ment the firing assemblly is stock, the only thing changed would be the board, which means it is a stock ION, but with the electronic cap lifted.

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
well, thats just not cricket, i also thought you ment fully stock, i.e. straight out the box.

well i would think that 20 bps with a after market board aint that hard to get.

richard1

MID - BACK PLAYER
Aug 28, 2006
Florida
www.freewebs.com
ATTN:the virtue board

yes the virtue board is great and all unless you have not a lot of paint . the ion already shoots great without it , the virtue board gives you only 3 bps more, wich in my opinion is a rip

look on the naughty dogs site go to sponsors click on NOX paintball they sell awsome boards for the shocker and ion

ION_CRAZY

Upgrade your Game
Jul 11, 2005
UK
www.paintball-upgrades.co.uk
the virtue,T board,lucky,predator,APE and tadao board all have uncapped ramping. The stock is capped at 17 and the Blackheart at 20. While you should only use about 24bps on an ION you can get a lot more than 20 on all these boards with a QEV