Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Urban paintball

mutley

scaba frashin mnnnn
Oct 29, 2003
lurking around surrey
Visit site
at the risk of making myself realy unpopular and bing labbled a smart arse been looking in the other threads on this forum and found this posting by ellz in another thread. eelz i`m not claiming the credit for this by the way.

urban building on a site.
there is a site near oswestry/shrewsbury called RPA(rednal paintball arena).

this has an old communications building( ex RAF runway/base ) which has 3 levels with a total of 15 rooms inside with cars and bunkers surrounding the building.

The site also has woodland for usual rec games with fortress's and so on. A small and compact site with cool, laid- back owners.

I put a post in about this a week or so ago and was going to ask them about walk-ons as they didn't do them but to my supprise at the back of pbuk they are now advertising walk-ons............................get this....£10/player sat&sun's every week.

I suppose the usual 'customers' will be there but thats how we ALL started isn't it !!(they will hire aswell-tippman 98's)

one other thing..when we last spoke to the owner they didn't have air. so bring your dive tanks if you have them..come on...lets get it on.

THE EEL. quote

this seems to be the kind of thing weve been talking about. so lets orginise somthing shall what we need now is a senario.

securitypunk

Sep 14, 2003
my house.....duh
i visited that farm yesterday. there's a hell of a lot of cows there which could b distracting. the place is huge but it's not that far away from a few houses but you can jst put a fence up!

Victor six

TrannyPaintballer
Jun 7, 2002
Staffordshire Moorlands
Visit site
So what's it gonna be then, folks? meet at this farm/warehouse/Butlins/wherever, at the dead of noon, give the password (cough like a dying giraffe) (oops! given it away!), and do some freestyle decorating of the area and ourselves?

I reckon this ex-RAF base has potential...anyone been 'n played yet? I shall have to see if I can go over in March sometime.;)