Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Urban paintball

Chopper Mozart

Oct 3, 2003
Sheffield
www.thewildgeese.co.uk
Wellllllllll, it'd only take one brain dead representative of the body public to walk towards apparent gunfire instead of away from it...

("I say Judith, what's that terrible racket? Call the local constable while I investigate")

...and the fallout doesn't bear thinking about.

"Local decorator gunned down by hoodless mindlums" "I wouldn't have minded" he said, "but the paint colours clashed something awful....."

Agreed it's a million to one against anything happening, but look at the downside..

:( :( :(

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

U best be joking fool :confused: :mad:

If the sport gets banned because of pricks like u then you'll have a very big problem on your hands...

Find a licenced place to play, or dont play! It's this sort of thing that gets us ALL a bad rep with the public :(

Chopper Mozart

Oct 3, 2003
Sheffield
www.thewildgeese.co.uk
I need to make my position clear, without the added irony...

It would take precisely ONE accident to the general public for a) woodsball to get killed STONE DEAD in the UK, and b) for tourney paintball to take a battering it could do without.

Everyone knows I'm not a tourney player, but I'd be the first to salute the efforts that have been made to build it's credibility and respectability with the public at large. I'd not want to see that damaged.

Likewise, I intend to be part of building a wider appreciation of UK scenario paintball, and under those circumstances we'd be even MORE at risk of a fatal public / media backlash since we're not so well known.

Don't do it - like I said above, just look at the downside.

TROG_1

Somewhere near you?
Oct 18, 2002
Chester ish
Visit site
Ive got to agree with Chopper and Tommy, this is getting out of hand. Do you guys realise how much trouble you can get into. With the terrorism threats at the moment, the police will come with a fully armed response squad with guns that fire faster and harder than yours.

bedukang:

sod that and take the risk.
And if the entire sport of paintball comes into disripute for one person deciding he couldn't be bothered going to a proper site and "rebelling" and playing paintball anywhere, I'd be happy to call for a lifetime ban on them. Difficult to impose, but Christ lets get serious here. Do you see javelin throwers or archers on populated areas practicing, and how many have insurance and have notified the authorities. ALL of them, I know a lot of archers.

mutley

scaba frashin mnnnn
Oct 29, 2003
lurking around surrey
Visit site
I`m with tommy chopper and trog if it can go wrong with disasterous results it will and at the moment with the police on a high level of alert its just not worth the risk of getting shot i live nr heathrow airport and remember last yeah a bloke pulled a replica on the cops by the airport gues what happend yeah he got shot grow up people

|TPB|=SULLY=

"nil taurus excramentum"
Jan 20, 2004
liverpool
www.tpb.biz
Originally posted by Tommy Gun-Nexus
U best be joking fool :confused: :mad:

If the sport gets banned because of pricks like u then you'll have a very big problem on your hands...

Find a licenced place to play, or dont play! It's this sort of thing that gets us ALL a bad rep with the public :(

well what can i say to add to that.itl end up gettin banned:mad: