Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Urban paintball?

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
I'm skipping Copehill next year, I'd like to do it but I don't want to miss another Easter at home.

Personally I'd far rather do NvS which is within a month and a lot less hassle.

EDIT: Harsh but without transport you might find getting to many paintball events a lot of trouble/expense.

Mongo

Dec 18, 2013
Is that NvS welcome to all and thanks the advice about transport I will be able to sort something out for that

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
NvS is welcome to all, HUGE event, basically a paintball festival with loads of different games and activities beside the 1500+ player Sunday game. It's awesome and I STRONGLY recommend it. Although like any event it's what you make of it and a big part is camping the whole long weekend with your mates and having a few beers. See if you can round up a bunch of mates to go along and you'll have a great time.

More info here

Mongo

Dec 18, 2013
That's. sounds good when is it and do to know if they do equipment hire, I am sorting my own gear out but for a few friends.

CraigofScotland

Naked fun time
Oct 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Teken the overnight bus to London from Glasgow for games .. .or fly to Germany, overnight to south Englandshire . .that sort of stuff over the years.

If you want good paintball,you gotta travel. Granted, driving is easier.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
They don't newish players to the sport do they?
In what way are you referring the question - is it new player friendly or about the price?
Copehill is new player friendly

On the price, a days paintball for the new player works out to about £10 entry and paint prices vary considerably at around £50 for 1000 or higher when bought at lower prices. This makes copehills entry for a weekend £90, halve it from 2 days to 1 and its cheaper then the one day punter game.
For the money you get a very different experience, much of the money goes to the mod for renting the site.
Paint is regularly sold in the region of £30 for scenarios, some cheaper some more expensive depending on the paint.
Note this is a live army training area and if it were not for clear paint then it would be only for Airsofters. Going postal have to do a full cleanup at the end of the game, and any coloured paint would still stain the buildings, clear paint just looks like a wet patch

Reactions: Kelv-Pedro and H