Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Urban paintball?

Bowerz

Dec 29, 2013
Southampton
Interested in copehill as only in Southampton but am new to this! Still waiting for my gun to arrive and only played a couple of public site games before.

Will I be outgunned with a 98 and minimal experience? Is there a certain dress code? Etc

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Will I be outgunned with a 98 and minimal experience?
Other people will have more 'firepower' so if you run straight down the main street screaming at the opposition you will find yourself a bit outgunned.
ROF will be in the player pack, you could be outgunned on this, but everyone has to be sensible with the maximum applying to outside and with more care indoors & up close.
You will find a mix of guns - tournament style, mechanicals, pistols, pumps, mag feds - just people having fun.
Is there a certain dress code? Etc
No - wear what you like, combats, tournament colours, jeans & t shirt

Bowerz

Dec 29, 2013
Southampton
Definitely tempted, anybody coming from Southampton way that may want to car share? And I see it's a 2 day event so I take it that means camping??

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
There's an Essex boy related to southampton uni paintball club going so there's a good chance of some going from that way

Camping is available, there is usually plenty of space in the allocated area but postal ask that anyone planning to camp to message or email them so that they can gauge that there is space
(Which reminds me I don't think I have told them yet this time)

Last years camping spot has some firm areas, but is walled and sheltered well from any weather. So I would recommend getting some pegs for hard ground and bring a decent mallet/hammer, and a tent that is not necessarily pop up but self standing so if you don't get one one the best spots you can at least get some strategic pegs down to secure

Bowerz

Dec 29, 2013
Southampton
Would probably bring the van with a mattress! Haha, advanced camping!

How quickly do the tickets go, I'm supposed to be saving for a holiday so trying to see if I can make it work

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Reactions: Kelv-Pedro

Stealey

Mar 3, 2014
Urban paintball uk did some great events last year! Unfortunately the event organiser has retired