Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

US/DOT-E bottles

Samwell

LUUPBS
Sep 8, 2007
Darlington
thats true he should of bought from the uk to begin with, but the point is that he should have been made aware of this in the sale it is both sellers and buyers responisbility to know regulations even if you have no care about them as they are a different continents regulations. anyway il take it up with PBnation.
thank for listerning to my rant
sam

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
thats true he should of bought from the uk to begin with, but the point is that he should have been made aware of this in the sale it is both sellers and buyers responisbility to know regulations even if you have no care about them as they are a different continents regulations. anyway il take it up with PBnation.
thank for listerning to my rant
sam
Thats a load of crap. Would you sell and send a marker to me in Northern Ireland? Part of the UK?

I don't know anything about american law, it is the BUYERS responsibility to make sure he/she is buying the correct equipment.

Mudafunka

Apr 26, 2008
South Wales
And if the kid had supported the UK industry in the first place, he may have paid a few quid extra, but would have saved in the long run.
A kid i am not. I have more than supported the UK paintball industry. The Ego i bought is not available in the UK and i can't find a peanut tank over here either.But i do have a Dxs i bought from lips and two pure energy tanks i got from planet:p and thanks to this thread i may have someone interested in the cp tank:D

Samwell

LUUPBS
Sep 8, 2007
Darlington
Thats a load of crap. Would you sell and send a marker to me in Northern Ireland? Part of the UK?

I don't know anything about american law, it is the BUYERS responsibility to make sure he/she is buying the correct equipment.
Yes i would send a marker/air to northern ireland providing it doesnt break any regulations which id have to go and research before i agreed to the sale. As if i sent something that ended up not being able to be used in the said country id feel like a c***, if id known and hadnt said anything in order to get a sale.
What im saying is it should be mandatory for US sellers to warn Uk buyers before agreeing to a sale. Same for any of us when sending marker etc to another country.
does that not make sense?

Exile

The Tao of Pooh
Jun 20, 2006
North London
Yes i would send a marker/air to northern ireland providing it doesnt break any regulations which id have to go and research before i agreed to the sale. As if i sent something that ended up not being able to be used in the said country id feel like a c***, if id known and hadnt said anything in order to get a sale.
What im saying is it should be mandatory for US sellers to warn Uk buyers before agreeing to a sale. Same for any of us when sending marker etc to another country.
Why? Why does a foreign seller have to know all our rules and regulations? They're not a commercial seller, just a joe average trying to sell an old gun.
What's the old saying? 'If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.....'

Mudafunka

Apr 26, 2008
South Wales
PM me about the peanut tank, I have one in the states and love it, may be looking for a back up to take back over with me

CP and DXS to look to be releasing it in the UK soon but they said that last year lol

Guerrilla air are in the process of getting the Pi cert at the moment. Well thats what they told me.Heres hoping:D

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland

No it makes no sense.

You are basically saying that the US and rest of the world should go out of their way to pander to the needs of the insignificant percentage of trade they get from the UK, because its inhabitants are apparently incapable of finding things out for themselves?

5 minutes searching this forum or indeed google would have provided all the necessary information.

Oh and by the way, go and research the rules and regulations on sending a marker to NI. Then I will let you know how it actually is ;)