Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

usa prices

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
Factor in shipping, VAT and customs fees and it will be up to UK prices. Not to mention that it will take about 4 times longer to get here.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Whenever I travel back to the states for work, I buy a bunch of stuff, send it to my dad and he brings it to me to carry home in my luggage. It's been worth it!

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
The $ to £ ratio is often not to our advantage when you look at retail prices there to here, in computing as well you would see the same number value but different currency

There are many factors, add on different taxes and post then it either becomes the same price here or much more expensive to import. If something realy is unique between the us and uk then it's more worthwhile to import, if you're out in the us then it's more viable - as long as you make sure you won't be hit coming through customs

The us market is bigger, which has two factors - retailers in the us can make their money in greater numbers of sales, but there is also more competition undercutting each other
In the uk the market is smaller, there are also people who will undercut but it's better for paintball if you put your money where it will help, it's worth a couple of extra £ to buy from a good supplier who will support you

But there are also economy differences across all of the world, the cost of living and the average wage varies wildly

Compare fuel between the uk and us, they have been horrified in recent years when their prices soared to less than half the price we pay

However - get rat arsed at the weekend and sit in casually for free, go ill in the us and take out a loan

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
It was around 5 bucks a gallon two years ago. Right now it's 1.06 for diesel in Ireland. Like 1.15 for unleaded.

I priced a virtue high roller bag, which look cool as hell, 195 us, roughly the same in pounds but that's like 280 us, but it would have been 50 to ship and another 50 in customs charges. So it'd be more expensive than buying it in the uk.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
It was around 5 bucks a gallon two years ago. Right now it's 1.06 for diesel in Ireland. Like 1.15 for unleaded.
Remembering that over here its in litres. 4.5 litres to the imperial gallon (or 3.7 litres to the US gallon)

In Salisbury its between £0.989p and £1.029 for diesel, £.989 to £0.999 for unleaded, (about £1 per litre - I remember when it was that for an imperial gallon)

£1 per litre is then £3.70 per US gallon.