The Home Of European Paintball

USDE Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Fair enough then, that's news to me. As I said, I know Sam personally and he's a good guy. Was very new to the forum, so anything he did wrong probably wasn't intentional or was by mistake. (y)
He should have read the rules and taken advice then from someone who was not new to the forum. As it stands he did neither and tried to be a wee bit cocky about it, then insisted on reregistering a new account to circumvent the ban which is also against rules he agreed to when he joined. Twice in fact.

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
Pity, reflects badly on the side he plays for at NPF's Diamond Wars...

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
As far as I know, not much really. He low-balled dusty and there was a bit of an argument and then the ban hammer was released... :p
I don't mind being low balled, however it was the time wasting element. The guy had no intention of buying, had posted in about ten sales threads and as far as I could see didn't commit to squat. My problem is when he decides that he is billy big balls, wants to argue with ME about the rules after blatantly breaking them by posting for sale stuff on his profile page, to top it off without a picture or proof either.

Reactions: Jim Jam and dave t

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
I don't mind being low balled, however it was the time wasting element. The guy had no intention of buying, had posted in about ten sales threads and as far as I could see didn't commit to squat. My problem is when he decides that he is billy big balls, wants to argue with ME about the rules after blatantly breaking them by posting for sale stuff on his profile page, to top it off without a picture or proof either.
Well as a mod that's your choice to ban him and I respect that. Just wanted to make it clear that as far as people go, Sams not a bad guy at all. Known him for a long time and he's a person I would trust 100%. :)

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
I want to Argue with you Dusty, I want to argue about a lot of things with you :p

Sam also has been on the Radar with a few people on Facebook and he just wastes peoples time on there too!
I think he got banned off one of the groups too.
Pretty sure you have the wrong person there buddy. Sam hasn't been part of any facebook paintball groups other than the USDE.

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
No it's not, not the Sam this thread is concerned with anyway.
Ahh right no worries then, Been a guy on Facebook been messing many people about, commenting and not actually doing anything else.
B1G G and mrb2287 can Vouch that i'm not lying.

(You can however see how this 'seemed' to be related I do apologize for getting it wrong however.)

Reactions: B1G G

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
Ahh right no worries then, Been a guy on Facebook been messing many people about, commenting and not actually doing anything else.
B1G G and mrb2287 can Vouch that i'm not lying.

(You can however see how this 'seemed' to be related I do apologize for getting it wrong however.)
No worries at all chap. :) Yup completely agree that it seem's related, no need for a vouch though, think I've seen this going on as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.