Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Used Markers - where to look?

b8ller

Aug 5, 2021
I'm really struggling to tap into the used marker market. FB is off limits in the UK, yet the US FB pages are full of deals.
Spoke to a mate of mine in the States who says they just simply cannot ship markers to the UK due to the US postal system.

I'm watching the for sale threads on here and will continue to do so but it's a little slow, also I'm still unable to reply to anything until I hit my 20 posts so probably missed one or two.

My question is where can I look (in addition to this forum) for some very active used marker BTS's?

Any experience anyone can share?

Cheers

b8ller

Aug 5, 2021
Cheers for that. Assume you mean premium on here?
Had a look at pbunite, any others you can recommend too?

Apreciate your help.

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Cheers for that. Assume you mean premium on here?
Had a look at pbunite, any others you can recommend too?

Apreciate your help.
If youre on facebook, you have to find the right groups.

The reason you probably cannot find marker sales is because the sales groups with them are hidden.

Do you know what sort of marker you are after? what budget you want to spend?

b8ller

Aug 5, 2021
If youre on facebook, you have to find the right groups.

The reason you probably cannot find marker sales is because the sales groups with them are hidden.

Do you know what sort of marker you are after? what budget you want to spend?
Ideally something like an ETEK 5 oled. Would consider an Etha or Empire axe for the right money.
I'm starting again so need everything really.

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Ideally something like an ETEK 5 oled. Would consider an Etha or Empire axe for the right money.
I'm starting again so need everything really.

Feel free to take a look in here

If doing a wanted ad - make sure you put your budget and what style/colour youre after. Same goes for other kit etc :)

Reactions: b8ller

Sideconch

Jul 28, 2021
Uk wales
I'm really struggling to tap into the used marker market. FB is off limits in the UK, yet the US FB pages are full of deals.
Spoke to a mate of mine in the States who says they just simply cannot ship markers to the UK due to the US postal system.

I'm watching the for sale threads on here and will continue to do so but it's a little slow, also I'm still unable to reply to anything until I hit my 20 posts so probably missed one or two.

My question is where can I look (in addition to this forum) for some very active used marker BTS's?

Any experience anyone can share?

Cheers
Theres sellyourpaintballgear website and also preloved i do alot on there myself