Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Using a BONE pack with a Rotor?

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
Hi guys,

I'm looking at getting a Rotor and was wondering if the rechargeable BONE pack (that I'm currently using on my Halo) would fit & work with the Rotor?

Thanks,
Will

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
I dont think you will get the bone pack to sit in the rotor correctly.

If you wanted to go down the rechargeable route get some good 2800+ mah AA's

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
Wow, okay, I didn't realise the efficiency of the Rotor! foot: Do you use 2800mah rechargeables, and does the Rotor function as well with them as regular AA's?

Thanks for the replies,
Will

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Wow, okay, I didn't realise the efficiency of the Rotor! foot: Do you use 2800mah rechargeables, and does the Rotor function as well with them as regular AA's?

Thanks for the replies,
Will
I had some for my camera so i stuck them in my rotor, they worked fine.
But for ease duracells are just as good.

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
I bought my Rotor Jan 2009 and put some new Duracells in it. I have not taken the batteries out and have used this once a month since and they are still the originals in there. Will be using again at the weekend.

Wouldn't bother with rechargables as normal ones last for ages !!!!!

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
i got a halo bone pack to try this with. it'll fit but you need to remove the whole battery tray (easy enough it unscrews).

however then comes the basic soldering/wiring job. you would need to either make a PP3/mini socket adaptor or but a mini-pluc onto the bone pack.

i can't be bothered to do it. the AAs last an age anyway. my Bone pack is going up for sale.......