Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

v35 board in halo b

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
i turn it on and it flashes 3 times green and once red.

i know a standard halo board turns on and off and was under the impression that a reloader b standard board flashed up to 3 times to denote its speed setting. is there something i dont know about v35 boards? do they also have speed settings or is it for tension or .... ?? thanks in advance.

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Is the hopper functioning fine still?

I think the flashes are indicating what speed mode you have it on, if you hold the button in when turning it on it should change modes, indicating what mode your in by how many flashes. Then let go when your at whatever mode you want.

But dont hold me to that, as I havent had a V35 for a long time now.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
no, and yes. 3 is fine. in fact speed 1 is fine for 12bps ramping.

i would stick with 3 which will feed plenty fast for you.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
speed 6 claims to feed 35bps. i never used it in my life, and am not going to start.

obviously the higher the speed setting the less forgiving it will be with brittle paint, or bad paint. the lower you go, the more forgiving it will be.

You are welcome :)

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
I have got the halo v35 manual in pdf if you want me to email it to you? victory codes:-
1 = 17bps
2 = 21
3 = 24
4 = 28
5= 32
6 = 35

You hold the power button for 5 seconds until the lights flash signaling what setting you are currently on, as dusty said 3 flashes = 24bps you then press it say another 3 times and leave it to flash for 10 seconds until no lights flash thats your new setting, turn the power on (1 second press) and your rocking on setting 6, to be honest i just leave mine on setting 1 as now the mainstream is 12 bps for markers so no need to up it, also its allot quieter when you run out of balls the guy 3 barricades up cant hear your hopper going and knowing your filling up lol! :D