Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Valuation of Gear

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
Is it just me or is there alot of newbies at the moment thinking that they can get high end markers for peanuts ??

Im currently selling my CSL and have so far been offered a DM11 and £100 and a macdev droid and £200.........More and more people are joining everyday which is great for the site and the sport but people need to respect what stuff costs and sellers need to stop killing the market buy selling stuff stupidly cheap. And who is giving these damm valuations haa haa haa they need to be locked away in a cupboard

I know its up to the seller what they ask for their item but there is too many people offering silly offers at the moment

Could we get like a "Stupid offer button" of something lol 3 stupid offers and your out for a month haa haa

Rant over im going back to my hole now.

Last edited:

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
Is it just me or is there alot of newbies at the moment thinking that they can get high end markers for peanuts ??

Im currently selling my CSL and have so far been offered a DM11 and £100 and a macdev droid and £200.........More and more people are joining everyday which is great for the site and the sport but people need to respect what stuff costs and sellers need to stop killing the market buy selling stuff stupidly cheap. And who is giving these damm valuations haa haa haa they need to be locked away in a cupboard

Rant over im going back to my hole now.
I think many just want the gear as cheap as they seen someone else get it or as cheap as possible.
Me personally had this debate before but normally I try to keep my offer within reason, in my opinion theres a line between offers and 'Lowballs' and i try to keep above it and not cross it. Maybe it's just me.