Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Value + Identification - Marker & Hopper parts

crillz

Aug 13, 2007
London
Forgot what all these are and the current value. Would be nice to know if its worth keeping to use or sell on. The shocker parts I might sell as I won't be buying a shocker. Dont know what the green boards are - shocker... DM7?? Is the Hater board still useable in todays tournament standard? Thanks.

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Boards are halo/reloader haterboard - halos are a bit redundant now compared to Rotors / Spires

DM7 board - Green so it wont be millenium legal

and Shockerboard - probs a stock board or a blackheart - not 10bps compliant

crillz

Aug 13, 2007
London
If you have a dye i4 (black) I might be interested in trading.

rRedundant but still usable in tournaments?? is it worth getting a cheap PM8 or a newer entry tournament marker? dont really want to spend as much if I was to get back into it. I already have the rest of the gear - just need a marker, loader and tank.

The shockerboard did come in a black heart box - so it might be one.

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
If you have a dye i4 (black) I might be interested in trading.

rRedundant but still usable in tournaments?? is it worth getting a cheap PM8 or a newer entry tournament marker? dont really want to spend as much if I was to get back into it. I already have the rest of the gear - just need a marker, loader and tank.

The shockerboard did come in a black heart box - so it might be one.

sorry bud no I4 - only the camo axis i posted on your wanted thread the other day.

and i meant halos etc are just old now - they are still usable 100% but you rarely see them.

the green DM board probably useless unless you are playing walkons.

that could well be blackheart as it has the speaker but i cant remember if stock ones had speakers also

crillz

Aug 13, 2007
London
I'll have a think about it - as I really only need the lens frame to complete my mask. And I do want to try a dye i4 as I really wanted one back then.

Thanks for your help + info by the way.