Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

**Vanguard Creed £320 ,Unitec barrel kits and Single barrels**

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
sorry i havent sent the paypal,
i seriously didnt realize u think im messing u about, this was seriously not my fault
And this was why i was getting involved. Because, Yes you were messing him about. Do not post up saying you will have some thing if you do not have the money to pay instantly.

I have no problem with u mate, actually ure quite sound but other people should mind there own ****ing business.
My name is red which makes it my business. My business is making sure that the long standing respected forum users have a safe and easy time when selling items here.
When we get people like you that pop up from time to time we have to try and push you along the right way. Now if you had dropped me a pm before you called me a prick I would have been happy to help you out. But seeing as you have done it the hard way. We will see you in a week when i hope you have had chance to read the rest of the forum rules, like the ones about TX speak. And the chill pill would have kicked in.

Have a nice day :)

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
Marker arrived this morning as promised. Second Creed I have had off this seller and both times it was an easy, straight forward process. Plenty of communication as to what was happening so would definately recommend and yes, they are in exactly the mint condition described.
Cheers, buddy.

Reactions: Mclovin101

sundance1968

sundance1968
Jan 26, 2009
nottingham
not exactley sure what 's still for sale regarding barrels?

im after the green barrel 89 for £10 if still for sale

and have you got a silver barrel kit left for £35 ?

cheers

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Im selling what is in the photo's

Yes the silver set is still for sale and yes i have a green 689 14 inch for sale