Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Vanguard creed or pe etek4

Greeni

Jun 30, 2013
Shropshire/ Cheshire
I'm just looking to buy a new market what can anybody recommend. I have been look at the vanguard creed and etek 4. What are your view on them. Which one shall I purchase

fathead

Mar 29, 2010
wirral
I've had a creed and I loved it mate never had an issue or anything but it's gone to America so u might find it hard to get parts after a while, an then eres the etek, it's a planet eclipse gun so really there's nothing I need to say except it's a PE gun, good markers and parts always at the ready,
Right now I'd go with the etek all day long mate, you'd be crazy not to

fathead

Mar 29, 2010
wirral
I've got an empire axe now mate an to say I love it is an understatement, I havent broke a single ball once, well as soon as I stopped using the original barrel lol, some of our team have got egos an geos an they had soup paint were the axe was just eating it up like it was nothing, if you can get to try one mate I'd say do it an you will love it, all I've done to it is get a redline board only because I can't stand flashing lights :) and a new barrel kit, I've had it all season and all I've done is wipe any dirt off, degrease before a tourney and I haven't had to touch the fps once cuz it's been the same, love it mate so I'd say consider one seriously :) :) :)

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
Value for money buy an Axe they are so good for the money.

If you have extra cash get the redline board & a freak kit (the ltd versions come with this as standard and all sorts of fancy colour schemes)

9 out of 11 of our team shoot axes & they handle the most brittle paints no problem. If you want to know how to tweak an Axe to its limit ask Care_Bears he likes to fiddle more than I do ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hazza