Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Vanguard Creed shooting 240 max

scooby_doo

Born to be BUD
Jan 11, 2007
Liverpool
Ok I have watched the video and tried setting the bleedin fps multiple times but still cannot get it above 240 fps any experts out there have an idea?

Bottle had 3000psi in it so plenty of air, battery was new and charged, paintball to barrel fit was not perfect (small ball larger bore).

Aside from the fps the maker was flawless and I hit what I was shooting at as long as they were not too far away so just a small niggle

Any tips?

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
The first problem you have is that it's a Creed. The second problem you have is that it's a Creed.

@foot .... any advice?

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Ok I have watched the video and tried setting the bleedin fps multiple times but still cannot get it above 240 fps any experts out there have an idea?

Bottle had 3000psi in it so plenty of air, battery was new and charged, paintball to barrel fit was not perfect (small ball larger bore).

Aside from the fps the maker was flawless and I hit what I was shooting at as long as they were not too far away so just a small niggle

Any tips?

Could be a few things.

Check the lpr, shrader valve may be worn or loose, replace the lpr piston oring aswell.

The hpr may need a service, is the reg seat damaged?
Reset the hpr, wind out one full revolution from flush.

What colour spring does the lpr have in it? Silver or dull grey?

scooby_doo

Born to be BUD
Jan 11, 2007
Liverpool
Thanks Foot

Shrader valve should not be worn, could be loose will check, will also replace the o-ring
HPR should be fine I think
Cannot remember the spring colour will check, which one should it have?

Marker was bought 3 years ago or something second hand but unused and I never used it as I enjoy my etek 2/star frame so much and the bottom line was leaking so could not be bothered fixing. Anyway took a 2 year break from playing and when got back finally got around to sorting out. checked the o-rings etc aired up and fired. tried the adjustments and just could not get it above 240, watched the video multiple times each tme going back and adjusting but no joy.

I have plenty of spares (most bought from foot) so worst case will strip and replace everything and try again just wanted to make sure I was missing nothing obvious.

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Let me know how you get on, I've still got a reg pressure tester and some odd bits should you require them. I pretty sure it's an easy fix.